Don't Play

Jungkook was still leaning back against the wall, his manhood still hard.

"Eunwoo...I ...this is...I mean...you .... Rosie..."

"I sure as hell can't figure out how you can run that business empire of yours with those kinds of speaking skills, Mr. Jeon."

He took a deep breath, tried to compose his wits, finally realized his hardon is very visible and covered it with a corner of the sheet, which he realized was virtually soaked through with various male and female fluids. Even naked and embarrassed, he was still robust. Eunwoo could say that because he wasn't gay, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Though Eunwoo didn't have an innate emotional reaction to Jeon's looks, but he had talked to enough of his ex-girl friends in office to know there's something makes this middle age business tycoon a catnip to a lot of females. Jeon jungkook was the traditional tall, dominant and handsome ladies' man. About an inch taller than him, athletic because he works out every day to keep his midsection, taut.

"Eunwoo, you know...this is not....not what it looks like."

"Could have fooled me, you son of bitch. Looks like you were screwing the living daylights out of my girlfriend, with her enthusiastic cooperation."

Jungkook made a desperate attempt to regroup.

"I know, that was stupid, Eunwoo. What I meant was...was...this just happened. Neither one of us meant for it to happen. We thought you'd be...you'd stay over in New York, and my date fell through. Rosé called...and said her event had been cancelled. We were just going to have a couple of glasses of wine and....we drank too much. And, it was my fault. You know me, I love beautiful women, and rosé is so incredibly hot. Blame me."

"Oh, I do, Jeon, trust me, I do. So this was a one-time thing?The first time you two stabbed me in the back, so to speak?"

He was almost pathetic, so eager to feed Eunwoo this lie.

"Oh, yes, man. We're -- believe it or not, we're friends. I would never have moved on rosie if I wasn't drunk and horny, because of that date that went south."

The vomiting sounds have stopped, but there's silence from the bathroom.

"Rosie, sounds like you're better now. Come on out. We need to talk."

Silence.

Eunwoo kept it light and conversational, but couldn't keep the edge of anger out of his voice.

"Rosé, If you're not out of that bathroom in five f***g seconds, I swear I'm going to start trying to kick it down, and even I don't, I'm going to raise such a ruckus that the cops are going to be called and pretty soon all of your high society friends are going to get an earful on how you were caught by your boyfriend while you were f**ing his Boss.."

Eunwoo gave her 15 seconds, and then the door opened and she stepped out. She's found a robe, so she's not naked anymore and doesn't have to hide her private parts from her boyfriend. She walked gingerly like she's crossing a minefield until she reached the bed, then realized Jungkook and his rapidly deflating manhood are sitting there and almost fell as she moved backward to sit on a chair by the nightstand. She won't look him in the eye.

"Look at me."

She kept her head down.

"Look at me you lying, cheating wrench. Look at me, you bit**h."

She looked up at him, and he realize there were no tears. She's unhappy, because he interrupted her intensive romp session, and she's probably figured out already that this relationship is over, but she's not hurt by what she's done to him.

"Jeon says this was the first time. It just happened, because you were alone together and started drinking. He says it was all his fault."

She looked over at Jungkook, and he's visibly begging her to confirm his story. She shook her head.

She's talking to him, not Eunwoo..

"Kook, don't be so outright stupid. He's an asshole, but he's not stupid. He heard us."

Man, she was smooth. Eunwoo had to admit, she was cool and fast on her recovery.

Then, she looked at him.

"Rosé", He said quietly. "Do me the courtesy of not insulting my intelligence, OK?"

"I am not going to lie. It's true, we've been sleeping together for a months. Almost every time you went away and anytime you were tied up on a meeting and he and I could get together.", rosé paused a moment then added,

"Well if you really need to know, we didn't actually do much sleeping."

Eunwoo cringed at her words but however he was determined that this woman will never see that she has ripped his heart out, how much she's hurt him. He will walk away with his pride, if nothing else, and he will make sure these cheating creeps never forget him.

Ignoring the look in her eyes, Eunwoo looked directly at the man as he spoke. Jungkook had grabbed a piece of cloth from somewhere stood and was standing a towel around his waist. He was a powerful successful man and the business man always carried the air of a natural leader plus dominant personality tag with him. But now he didn't look the usual strong and distinguished self. He looked vulnerable, and at least seemed to be embarrassed.

"I want you to out of my bedroom: get your clothes and get the hell out of my house! If you are still here in 5 minutes, I'll kill you."

He said then pointing to her " "And I am going to do my best to ruin you, rosé, to salvage my pride."

"Listen," Jungkook said in his unctuous voice, "Your girlfriend is an unusually lovely woman. I'm sure you can understand how something like this ..."

Eunwoo didn't let him finish. Up until that moment he hadn't decided how he would deal with this Business magnet, but his bland insincerity made the decision easy for him. Eunwoo gave him a solid left hook to the belly, doubling him over. While he groaned, and rosé backed away in fright, he grabbed his head with his hands and brought up his right knee, smashing it solidly into his face.

He could hear the cracking sound of his nose breaking, and he cried out in pain as blood spurted all over his pants and his rosé screamed, and as Jungkook crumpled to his knees Eunwoo turned and walked down stairs with head high

"Hey.." rosé snapped her fingers and raised her voice braking his imagination. His reverie, however was short-lived.

"Jungkook is not going anywhere. You won't touch him. You will do nothing sort of that.",

"How dare you....",

He watched her approaching Jungkook and whispered something in his ears. Eunwoo was taken for surprise to see the man's expression changing from consternation to wonderment in a matter of seconds. Their antics were piercing his heart like a dagger and the worse was still coming....
.
.
Please vote and comment 😀