My Head Spinning Around

He couldn't help but ask himself.

'If my Boss is upstairs banging my girlfriend, do I want to know? If I go away and come back tomorrow, I'll still have a relationship and a working partnership that has made me prosperous and successful. If I find out something I don't want to find out, then I'll have to do something and my life will change drastically.'

Eunwoo had discovered that he hate change. He wanted to be wrong about rosé cheating on him. He wanted his memories to be wrong. He wished it was all a dream.

Somehow, he put his hand back on the staircase and covered rest of the distance. He wasn't not even sure why he was going upstairs. It made him so much more sense to just walk away and preserve the life he've got. But still climbed the stairs.

He gingerly made his way up the stairs and that's when he saw the pair of pants pooled in the hallway outside of his bedroom along with a suit jacket and button down shirt  light was on, but the music was coming from the other door. The spare bedroom. There was music. And other sounds. He was feeling more and more nauseous. Must have been something he ate on the flight home.

It's like something out of a damned stupid horror movie. You know, the witless teenagers are running toward the serial killer with the big knife, and you scream at them, "go the other way you dumbasses," but they don't listen and run to their doom.

Holding his breath, he stopped just outside the doorway. He tried to tell himself, 'Don't open the door, don't open the door, don't open the door,' but NOOOOOOOOO, he peeked through the ajar.

Only the lamp on the bedroom stand closest to the window was on, casting a pale light on the scene in front of him. But it's enough.

"Yup, she is with someone."

He wanted to crawl into a hole.

The doors were opened slightly and that's when he saw them, his beautiful girlfriend of 2 years was in the midst of bucking her hips as she straddled a man in their bed. They were completely naked.She moaned, as she lustfully ran her hands through her long brown tresses taking the name..... Eunwoo peered into the room as the man's tattooed hands caressed her bare back and that's when he noticed a peculiar ring with emerald stone on his right hand as his girlfriend continued to ride the stranger…in their bed…in their house. Eunwoo stood there literally with his insides burning.

"Yes..it is him. It had to be him."

They were not looking at him, too caught up in what they were doing. In a flash of seconds they had changed their gears. Rosé had her eyes shut tight as if she's in pain, Jungkook was staring up at something on the ceiling, it looks like. She was on her back with her legs spread obscenely wide: jeon was positioned between them and had been grunting, while her lover hammered his manhood in and out of her pleasure hole, which he notice dully is wet and glistening with white lathering developing on his length as she creamed all over him in delight. So it means, he's been a busy boy and already come inside her at least once tonight.

'What the hell?' Eunwoo asked to himself. He should've been angry. He should've rammed through the door and punched this douche in the face. Then why doesn't he?

He took a closer look at Jeon jungkook. He had seen him in the video recording, but never seen him hard this close. Naturally, he don't swing that way. Jeon was pretty impressive. He also looked to be well endowed than Eunwoo. It's very thick and glistening with her juices all over it.

It's as if Eunwoo turned on the sound and suddenly he was hearing their voices.

"Oh oh oh oh God, baby, baby, harder harder…Damn, your thing is splitting me in half…so good....."

So clichéd. Why the hell don't people having sex come up with better lines.'

"Oh shit, I love that clam. my girl, it feels like you're on fire down there..."

If he wasn't already nauseous this conversation would have sent him over the edge.

"Your damned willy is so thick. Oh my God! I can never get enough of it, no matter how many times we do it."

"Then why the hell aren't you married to him, wench?"

Eunwoo said it in a conversational tone, and it took a moment for them to register.

Jungkook's mouth just gaped open. Rosé opened her eyes, as she turned toward him, then focused on Eunwoo's and screamed. This is priceless.

Aa Jungkook's pace ceased Eunwoo stepped forward, waiting for them to see him clearly. Rosé was frozen, in total shock. Her face went white.

"Looks like I interrupted you guys in the middle of something. Carry on and finish up and when you're ready to talk I'll be outside.",

He said sarcastically and suddenly, rosé pushed man off her and grabbed the covers and pulled them to her chest, shield her breasts and lady bits from him, her goddamned boyfriend. That pissed Eunwoo off..

"Eunwoo, wha...what are you doing home?" She struggled with the covers and pulled them around herself as she just stared at him. Her beautiful face was angry as she held the sheets to her bosom. Her eyes were as cold as he had ever seen. This time Jungkook, a look of total surprise on his face, fell off the bed on the side away from Eunwoo. Surprising Eunwoo, rosé suddenly rolled off the bed and ran toward the bathroom.

Eunwoo could hear the door shut and then there's the unmistakable sound of wretching, hard vomiting. What the hell is wrong with her. Just seeing him is enough to make her vomit? He now realized they had some serious problems in their relationship, but this was adding insult to injury...
.
.
Please vote and comment 💗