𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝:

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝:

You and Watari are now holding each other's warm-blooded hands. With your vacant hand you scratch the back of your neck as the air fell quiet. You unintentionally looked over at your boyfriend a couple of times with a smile big enough to compete against the sun. Speaking of, the sun was beaming with joy as it sent luminous, aureate light down upon Earth. What caught your attention was Watari's sun-kissed skin underneath the sun rays. His tan skin was smooth and golden; his face was something you wanted to grab with your hands and smash your face into his.

Regardless of your infatuation, you was feeling the exuberance radiating through you and your soul. You were free, with your boyfriend, it was zero percent chance that anything could go wrong. Nobody to ruin the cherished moments, nobody to steal you away from your boyfriend either. It was perfection, they way you both would have wanted it.

Y/N: "Say, isn't this place just beautiful?"

Watari: "Yes it is, but do you know what else is really beautiful?"

Y/N: oblivious, "Yes? What is it?"

Watari: "You of course~"

Y/N: "Stop it! You are!" you exclaimed whilst your eyes went other directions.

Watari: smitten, "Hahaha! I love you~"

Y/N: "Oh my.. Is it make Y/N melt day today?"

Watari: "Well if that's the case then I'll be taking you home in a bucket."

Y/N: "Ugghhhhh! You are too much sometimes!"

Watari: smiling "I'm just messing with you babe. Now should we stop by that really big tree other there?"

Y/N: "Yeah, my legs are going to hurt if I walk much longer."

Watari stopped in his tracks and turned to look at you, he had quite a devious smile, innocent but mischievous. His doe eyes beamed "I have an idea", which alarmed you in a way. Watari walked up behind you, stuck his neck underneath you, grabbed your legs by his hands and lifted you up.