𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

Oikawa Playlist:

Oikawa Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7KJcxPC31rSuj65GQxqWhd?si=bKw7DRE6QneprBEKTLC-8w

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑

It was Spring when you moved into Aoba Johsai High where nature has bloomed completely as the summer time is slowly making its appearance. You have been in the school for a couple of months now wanting to find a way to get into being a manager for a volleyball team. You go to the head of the school and ask for a place in managing. You felt nervous as the head teacher looked at you in the eyes looking for potential.

Headteacher: "Y/N, I trust you as your eyes tell me that you have a lot of potential. We'll have to hold a meeting with the coach and see if you are lucky enough to get in."

Y/N: "Yes sir thank you sir!!" You said with delight.

You left the head teacher's office and carried on with your day hoping that things would be on your side when being interviewed. Your lessons seem to drag along longer 'conveniently' as you wait for after school time to come. But soon enough time got to its destination and it was the end of the school day.

Oikawa's POV

At the end of the day Oikawa went to volleyball practice alongside with his best friend and loyal companion Iwaizumi. They both were talking until he noticed a person which turns out to be you trying to find the coach. Oikawa has never seen you before. You have E/C eyes and H/C hair that softly flies through the wind. He suddenly feels the need to tease you a little so he goes over to you.

Oikawa: "You looking for someone?" He asks smirking.

Y/N: "Oh yes I apologise I hope this is not much of a bummer but do you know where the coach for... Oh is it your volleyball team? Well do you know where your coach is?"

Oikawa: "Why? You interested in joining? Hmm maybe you can or maybe you can't! You'll never know until you find out~!" He said in a cheeky tone

Y/N: "That's if I actually get an answer from you I mean you seem to be rambling on." You said sharply