𝐊𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐢 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝:

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝:

This is Kunimi Akira speaking from the after the night. For a few weeks I felt something glooming upon me, it creeped me the fuck out. I haven't had the perfect life, I had moments in school where it driven me away from ever wanting me to enter those gates. Even in the streets I've had countless encounters with the wrong people. Middle school had to be the worst. Being on that volleyball team with someone who even though he has changed due to some ginger haired boy, left some form of scar within me. After all, I wasn't emotionally stable. I put up a front acting as if I never cared but I just wanted volleyball practices to be easier for my head. I hung around Kindaichi a lot in those days since he was braver than I was, he questioned and challenged that person's orders. However I stood beside him with nothing to say.

This person in the present however has let go of his "alias" that I do admit we traumatised him with, and for that I am guilty of.. We all gave each other our apologies ages ago during high school. Regardless, I still felt his words lurking.. Even within my sleep.

That night was terrible. Would have been horrendous on my own, but luckily I had my partner by my side. As soon as I jolted up out of bed from the shocks of what I was experiences they rushed to my aid. And it's like all of the sudden they were the antidote I've been longing for. At that moment in time I was willing to be vulnerable around Y/N.. I had been shivering in apprehension. I was almost never afraid of anything, but now I can say that what I am most afraid of is losing Y/N. That's what I learned.

This is how the scenario went..

Flashback:

Kunimi: "Nngh.."

The whispers within his dreamscape was disturbing enough to overwhelm Kunimi. It was almost as if he was going to start screaming the words being said. But however screaming the words from inside your head wouldn't reach the outer world, but a murmur. Even laughter from his nightmares dimmed out to become a series of rapid, breathy hyperventilation. Soon it became quite erratic, erratic enough to disturb Y/N's sleep.