𝐘𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐚 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

Yahaba Playlist:

Yahaba Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3iGwIRo6VJFuCUhhIBb9ys?si=6uXFePDRTI-ITInkxHDMIQ&pi=e-gVdKQgYCQSa-

𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇

Y/N: "Oh for fuck sake!!" You exclaimed relatively aggressively

You was not having a jolly day like other people would have, especially coming home from work. It was 5pm and you told your boyfriend that you'd be back for about 5:30pm. But with inconvenience a car accident happened further down the road causing a severe traffic jam.

Y/N: "Oh my god! I need to get back home for Yahaba and.." (you momentarily thought) "OH NO! MY KITTEN!"

You loved Yahaba so dearly, but your kitten? It's hard to choose between the both of you is what you say to yourself. Your kitten is precious but so is your boyfriend. Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place! You bang your head against the steering wheel as you accidentally honked the car horn. In which gave you a frightening horror movie experience as you yelp loudly. It was clear that you was stressed out and weary from today's work. But at least by the time you'd reach home safe and sound the devil would leave your head to go irritate someone else and yes, you had a pounding headache. You was screaming and pleading on the inside, begging for a way to escape reality because the troubles begin to stockpile as there was a cargo ship swimming inside of your head, receiving and delivering problems to every end of your brain.

Suddenly you spot a way to cut off the traffic, except it looked quite dangerous. But if you wanted to get home to Yahaba and your kitten on time you had to take the risk. So you guided your car off the road, which yes you got weird glances from other drivers but that doesn't matter to you as long as you get pass the treacherous traffic jam. The hills were really rough and it felt like there was an earthquake inside your car, you prayed that there would be no sharp objects to burst your tires. But after a few up's and down's you finally get back onto the main road where traffic was settled and you were luckily heading towards the neighbourhood you lived in.