𝐈𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝:

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝:

You gazed upon the sight of your dearest and loving boyfriend stand before you in front of the sun. Tanned skin that appeared golden from the sun's touch, strong physique and wearing his swimming trunks. You took a second to admire him but made sure you didn't stare at him. You both are quite excited so you both run towards the ocean. The ocean that day was lukewarm despite it being early autumn time when it's meant to be quite chilly. You don't question the temperature of the water much and you and Iwaizumi tease eachother by splashing eachother with water. Soon after you both were laughing your heads off and then you leaped at him to wrap your arms around him. You both fall into the water though which doesn't matter really. Later on, you and Iwaizumi lay down a towel to lay on and sunbathe. Iwaizumi had his sunglasses on which made him look very cool. You really wanted to try them on.

Y/N: "Those sunglasses are cool! Can I perhaps try them on?"

Iwaizumi: "Oh yeah, I'm sure they will look great on you"

Iwaizumi hands you his sunglasses and you try them on. He actually really likes them on you so he let you keep them. You looked really stylish in the sunglasses so you decided to keep them.

All of the sudden a voice calls out, calling out two names. That voice was calling out: "Iwa-chaaaan!! Y/N-saaaan!!". It was quite annoying from a distance, but worse when up close. The one and only Tooru Oikawa was calling both of your names from the other side of the beach. It was embarrassing for him considering this was a public beach. Iwaizumi appeared unsurprised as he had heard that same voice and the same snarky but blissful tone for his whole life.

Oikawa: "Yahoo~ fancy seeing you two out here! I thought I'd just relax at the beach and I conveniently see the both of you relaxing. How about I join?"

Y/N: "I- don't see why not?.." You said in confusion

Iwaizumi glared at Oikawa as if to say "Really? While I'm on a date". Oikawa just casually smiles back and lays down his towel. He sees that you are wearing a really good pair of sunglasses and gets slightly jealous because you look snazzy in them.