𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝:

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝:

Y/N POV:

After Mattsun went downstairs to get a thermometer to check your temperature you sigh of relief because you thought Mattsun didn't know that it was you blushing. You lay on your bed feeling your heart beat faster. Something about that guy just makes you go absolutely crazy. Your heart is at your chest popping out like it's a cartoon when some random person or animal falls in love with another. You had very miniscule feelings for Mattsun, but now it feels like the feeling is growing from a bean into a gigantic beanstalk out of 'Jack and the Beanstalk'. It's an odd way to present the feeling but how else could you explain it to yourself? You would hide your face into a pillow but since you are ill and you blushing seems to make you burn up like the depths of the underworld, so you'd just be asking for your face to literally melt.

Mattsun's POV:

Mattsun rushed downstairs into the kitchen to see if the thermometer is kept in some sort of medical cupboard. He checked practically everywhere and could not find one. He started to worry slightly which is unusual of him as he is next to 100% calm when in a tricky situation. Everytime he tries to find the object, he seems to procrastinate in his thoughts in which those thoughts would be about Y/N. He kept trying to avoid the thought but it just kept coming back constantly. He took a deep breath as his cheeks flush with pink. He couldn't help but smile for some reason. He was just so happy that he was given the chance to look after you. His feelings have started to grow for you. But just a bit! He does start to panic and doesn't know what to do so he calls Hanamaki in hopes that he wouldn't be busy.

☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎

Phone ringing on Hanamaki's end:

Makki: "Hola Mattsun!"

Mattsun: "Okay no need to flex on me that you are in Spain right now but I need help, it's about Y/N."

Makki: "Spill the details into my cup for I am ready to consume those piping hot details."

The call goes silent from the odd comment but Mattsun ignores it for the moment being.