𝐈𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

Iwaizumi Playlist:

Iwaizumi Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3sBGEmz5U9kMxJbjaU2bzq?si=Gbm5Ds98SjuIYEBkhcSQEg&pi=e-OS0oJofbQ7SX

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

Context▪: You and Iwaizumi have been dating for two years now. Iwaizumi confessed to you on a beach at dawn. The sunrise was astonishing indeed! You keep that memory of him kissing you properly for the first time. The first ever time you both kissed was when you both got a bit drunk. You both vaguely remember that but you don't worry about it anymore as after all you are together. Two years into your relationship you still feel very happy, so does Iwaizumi.

Present Day:

Its a cool, refreshing autumn night. The soothing breeze coming through the window of the house you live in. You are soundly asleep as you are laying on Iwaizumi's body like it's a pillow to you. He was wearing a vest and had his fairly big arms around you like a koala on a tree, satisfied with having you in his grasp. He felt as if he could protect you from anything, after all Iwaizumi was physically healthy and worked out so often. Everything about Iwaizumi was in your head. His appearance, his personality, the way he treats you compassionately.. There are many aspects to the man. Soon later, night falls and dawn breaks out. The light gradually begins to illuminate the bedroom. The light shines in Iwa's eyes and he begins to awaken from his slumber. He yawns and then shakes you so you can awaken too. But you end up rolling off of him which aloud him to get up and stretch luckily. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and have a shower as you start to awaken from your slumber too. You see your boyfriend walk into the bathroom so you decide to follow him. You slowly walk up to him as you are still trying to wake up and wrap your arms around his torso.

Iwaizumi: "Oh.. Good morning sunshine~" he chuckled.

Y/N: "Mornin' porcupine head~" you joked