𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

Kyotani Playlist:

Kyotani Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2yefzug5XcNTbTaSFILafj?si=lwVo_VknTtOugbPNitxngA&pi=e-oOsGSyv1Twax

𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

It was a dark, overcast afternoon, the mellow raindrops soothingly hit your window like a drummer ever so calmly and quietly pattering the drum with its sticks. You are in your house bored out of your mind whilst you are watching food programmes on your television. Rain is pretty, soothing concept but it can be irritating for those who choose not to step outside, in this case you refuse to even poke your nose out there. A voice inside your head tells you to get up and do something proactive for once. It was quite self-degrading but that voice was not lying. You really needed to do something for today, otherwise knowing you your brain would explode out of lethargy. You reminisce that about 2 years ago you completed your cooking course and how you were a maestro at making dishes. Your family you used to live with also used to cook with you as a form of bonding together. But would it be as special if you was doing it alone? Maybe or maybe not. Who's to know unless you indulge yourself in such activity.

Y/N: "Well.. I wonder? What should I cook?.. I think I should do Chicken Hamima. I know someone who loves that food actually!"

You rummage through the cupboards, scavenging for ingredients for the Chicken Hamima. In which the ingredients are:

Chicken & Rice.

1 cup rice.

1 1/2 cups water.

1 tbsp soy sauce.

1 tsp vegetable oil.