'Orabeoni, I had to give you my blood. Please be strong.'

Yoongi read Minae's mind as he stared at her in disbelief. Aeyoung only sat on the ground in helpless.

Minae bit her lip harder while holding the pain as the wound rip open, blood came out from it.

She leaned closer to his face, putting her bleed lip into his to let him swallow her blood. Yoongi watched the couple in amuse.

"You gave him a blood? How lovely. You're willing to save your lover." Minae ignored that king while giving Hoseok a blood.

Suddenly, she felt Hoseok's tongue licking her lip had blood as it healed. Hoseok red eyes shot opened and started to scream.

He rolled his body from Minae, his body was shaking hardly as her blood went through his bloodstream.

Hoseok's fangs grew very sharper than before and his crimson eyes changed to silver vibrant one.

Yoongi stared at him with eyes wide that he saw Hoseok eyes were different. The blonde haired vampire got up with an evil smile.

"You.....You drank her blood huh!? Die you!!"

Yoongi marched to Hoseok and scratch him but Hoseok caught the king's hand and gripped it very strong.

His eyes widened that Hoseok's gripped was stronger than him. The blonde haired vampire gave him a smug look and attack him.

Yoongi growled in anger and attacked Hoseok back. Hoseok was now a different person and it wasn't himself. Aeyoung went to her.

"Minae-ssi." Aeyoung called her was sit in frozed.

"Orabeoni's eyes.......was different than the crimson one." Aeyoung already know about it.

"That's not Hoseok that you know, Minae-ssi. Let's get out of here." Minae nodded.

"Yeah, l-let's go."

Then, both of female got up and go out from the cave as soon as possible. Minae doesn't notice Hoseok's different side watched her.

~~~~

Minae and Aeyoung finally getting out from the cave as they saw Jimin, minister Namjoon and the guards.

"Seo Aeyoung, what in the world is going on and why did you bring that child out?!"

Aeyoung doesn't know how to say. Minae signalled her to tell the truth about what happen earlier. She said,

"There's an attack inside and the king was fighting against the night scholar."

Namjoon stared to Aeyoung and Minae with a cold look as Jimin defended these females and stood in front of them.

"That's an excuse, Aeyoung. You're lying."

"No, she's not!" This time Jimin spoke. Namjoon eyes on the raven haired male.

"She's telling the truth, minister Namjoon. Beside, the night scholar here to save Minae noona." Namjoon gritted his teeth in anger.

"So, you worked with that Jung huh? Guards!! Captured that Kang child!!"

The guards were marched forward as Jimin pulled his sword out and attacked those guards, protected Minae & Aeyoung.

~~~

Inside the cave,

Hoseok and Yoongi still on fight. The king was very dispised of him as Hoseok smirked devilishly at him.

"What's wrong, king? Are you really feel the same way after your life had destroyed too?" Yoongi red eyes wide at his words.

"What?"