~~~~~

Yangdong village
The unknown house,

(Third Person's POV)

Many guards were looking for something around the village, including Kang child.

Then, they were at the outside of Mr. Choi's house (yes, I made another OC family name and doesn't had idea which surname I would choose to write) to check something.

One of the guards take Mr. Choi's stuff from the kitchen as Mr. Choi blocked his way.

"Wait, what are you all doing in my house?!"

"Just checking something in your house only, mister."

He then grabbed the book had writtem by his own daughter. Mr. Choi stopped the guard.

"Don't touch my daughter's book!!" The guard clicked his tongue in annoyed.

"Get away, old man!!"

While at the background, Minae and Mr. Choi's daughter, Soo Rae were hiding behind the tree.

"Unnie, who are they?"

"They were the guard from Hahoe village and I guess they were looking for me."

Mine said in guilty tone because she thinks she always make everyone was in trouble. Soo Rae put her hand on Minae's shoulder.

"Don't say that. I'm sure they had a reason why the guards came here in the first place." Minae hummed.

"I believe so."

Little did two know a certain raven haired male appeared in Choi's house to see the night scholar.

~~~~

Inside Choi's house,
In the room,

(Hoseok's POV)

Resting in this silence room while Minae was helping Mr. Choi's child at outside thinking about who took my black robe.

Then, I heard the door bursted open, looking ahead and saw Jimin came in here and know where I am.

"Jimin..."

"Hyungnim." He approached to me, kneel down in front of me.

"Are you feeling ok?" He asks worriedly at me. I smile to him.

"I'm feeling ok. Thanks to Minae and the owner of this house who helped me when I get injured." He sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness. Are you.......still stay in here and wait for that minister went away?"

"Yeah, and make sure he won't capture Minae again or he will be done by me."

I said, in dark tone while thought that minister takes Minae to the palace back. Jimin put his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, he won't take noona away. Beside, I already told him to after you and your lover ran away from him."

He said. I suddenly feel warm feeling inside when he mentioned Minae-ah was my lover. Jimin smirk.

"Is hyung blushing for noona?~" I glared at that shorty scholar. He laughed.

"Shut it."

"Sorry, not sorry." I rolled my eyes.

"You never change. Same like your past live." He stopped laugh, staring at me again.

"Am I?" I nodded.

"Yup." We both giggled for each other. It reminds me of me and past live Jimin use to hang out together.

'I really miss this memory.'