TWENTY SEVEN; SEXY LITTLE VIXEN

Start from the beginning

"Right Tia?" Caoihme elbowed her and she snapped out of her daydream. I bit back a laugh.

"What?" She answered in a flustered daze.

"I reckon they'll lose against Stanford, don't you?"

"Who? What?" Now I couldn't bite back the laughter, so my chuckle fell out.

"Them." Caoimhe pointed at us, "they're playing against Stanford, don't you listen? I think they'll loose."

"Playing against Liam? They'll definitely loose." My smile fell almost instantly. She cut into her pancake and placed it into her mouth.

Wow.
That was new.

She sparked an inkling of jealousy within me, now there's no denying he's the better player but having her say that, having her see that, know that, made me jealous of my best friends talent and success for a fraction of a second.

What a cunt, I'll kick his ass for that.

"Please, the Stanford team are no match for us. I don't care how well you think this Liam can play. We will play better."

Brandon was fooling himself. Any team with Liam on was going to hands down win.

"Besides, Jordan was his teammate for years, he'll know all of his tactics. We can play dirty."

That's true.

I caught tias eye and smirked devilishly, "I do like to play dirty." She had this longing expression written on her face, finding the double meaning behind my words and I was fucking loving it.

One time thing my left testicle.

"You have a little—" I reached over and swiped the soft petal of her lip with my thumb, gathering the whipped cream left behind when she took a bite of her pancake.

She watched me do it in complete awe and her mouth dropped open when I sucked the sweet cream off of my own thumb.

Realising exactly what I was up to, she narrowed her sexy little vixen eyes on me and I laughed.

Her fingers diligently went up and traced over the delicate silver necklace which hung from her neck. She pretended to listen and take interest in the soccer talk while she mindlessly toyed with the chain.

"And you'll really do that? Screw Liam over like that? Use his own tactics against him in order to win the game?" She asked me, demanding my full attention.

"Oh absolutely, I'm not above some friendly competition and neither is he."

Her hand moved downwards, dropping the necklace and dipping into the deep V neckline of her top. It drew attention to her perky nipples, hard and straining against the silk fabric of her camisole. A finger trailed down her cleavage in a teasing motion, her sultry eyes looked at me in this 'come hither' kind of way.

"A tad heartless isn't it?"

I cleared my throat, I felt myself stiffening in my pants. God, I wanted this girl.

"I have no problems hitting him where it hurts." Her foot landed against my calf and my eyes widened as it travelled up my leg slowly.

"Where it hurts?" She repeated in this soft, innocent tone. "And where exactly would that be?" Her foot brushed against my growing boner and I automatically flinched.

Caoihme and Brandon were talking about whatever the hell they were talking about, completely oblivious and Tia continued rubbing her foot against my hard shaft.

My eyes fluttered closed and I grabbed the edge of the table while her skilled foot gently massaged the hardening curve of my penis. She could feel my arousal, the shaft getting stiffer and stiffer against her soft foot. What she couldn't feel though, was how enticing it felt, enough to make my whole body tingle and shiver.

I couldn't concentrate on the table conversation, it was physically impossible to take in whatever they were saying. My mind was on Tia and her nylon stockings and the pleasurable friction she was conjuring up against my crotch.

"Are we ready to leave then?"

Fucking Caoihme leaned down to pick up her bag from beneath the table and Tia violently pulled her foot back, knocking the whole table with a sharp knock in the process.

"Woah." Brandon muttered grabbing the edge.

Tia stood up abruptly with a guilty expression, "yep, ready to go."

I grit my teeth together, I couldn't go anywhere for at least another two minutes.

Tuna.
Think of tuna.

Tuna sandwiches.
Wet tuna.
The smell of tuna.
Tuna. Tuna. Tuna. It's not working.

They all walked ahead, leaving first. I adjusted the boner in my pants, shifting it to more inconspicuous positions before chasing them down.

They were halfway through the parking lot when I caught up to them.

"That was naughty." I whispered, coming up behind her so my words could directly hit her ear. I smirked, pulled my hand back and collided it with her fine ass, hard.

She audibly gasped and jolted at the collision, her eyes sparkling with mischief and delight but the others stopped walking at the spanking sound and turned back to look at us.

"What the fuck Jordan?!" Caoimhe yelled. "Oh my god, are you serious? Why would you do that? Tia, are you okay?"

Caoimhe instantly slung her arm over Tias shoulder and walked her away from me. Brandon had this alarm, wide-eyed expression glued to his face.

I looked at Tia, she was hiding a smile.

"She's fine, chill guys, I was just joking around."

"Not cool dude, that's like sexual assault."

"It's not like sexual assault, it is sexual assault." Caoihme defended.

"C'mon, what? I spanked her ass, hardly crime of the century. I was fucking around." Tia sucked her lips in to hide away her smile.

"You know what," Caoihme raised her palms in the air and backed away from me, "I'm not sure I want to get in the car with this pillock."

Tia raised her hand to her mouth, trying desperately to stop herself from bursting out laughing.

I think I made things worse because I had this amused expression on my face. "Would you tell them you're good?"

"Why are you even friends with him?" Caoihme shoved Brandon in the shoulder.

"How was I supposed to know this is what he's like?" Brandon defended his own honour.

"Tia, I'm serious. Tell them you're good."

"Don't you talk to her, you stay away from her and stop laughing, this isn't funny Jordan."

Caoihme pointed her finger at me aggressively, her Irish accent made it hard for me to understand her through her anger. She got in between me and Tia, protectively blocking the way.

I stopped laughing now, she needed to speak up.  "Tia!" I yelled. "Tell them!"

"It's fine guys, he's just fooling around." They didn't look convinced, but then again she wasn't being very serious. The girl found this whole situation extremely amusing.

"You should never put your hands on a girl without consent." Brandon instructed, like I didn't already know that.

"I can't with any of you." Caoihme had stormed off and Brandon soon went chasing after her.

"You could've stepped in sooner."

"I told them didn't I?"

"That's not the point, you know what you did."

"I wanted to see how your smart ass would talk your way out of it." She laughed.

"You just made me look like a massive dick."

"You are a massive dick." She laughed even harder and raced to catch up to the others.

I held my hands out in front of me, mimicking a choking motion. God I'd love to strangle the hell out of her right about now. She drives me fucking crazy.

This was surely going to be an awkward car journey back to campus.