009

CHAPTER NINE
ON CAMERA

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 9:14 pm | MAY 24thSATURDAY ────────────────────────────────

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
9:14 pm | MAY 24th
SATURDAY
────────────────────────────────

OMNISCIENT

SORREN SAT IN HIS OFFICE chair looking at all the tv's that shows Grey whole house. He recently just started using it knowing this was his fathers old room and this is where his father watched his mother every move.

Rest up to his Parents

Noticing that she was walking through the door Sorren sat up in the chair placing his elbows on the desk watching ever move Grey made around the house.

Grey walked to her bedroom which caused Sorren to look over at the other screen that showed her whole bedroom.

She started taking off her clothes as she slowly walked to the bathroom.

A part of Sorren felt bad but he just couldn't stop himself from watching Grey.

45m later

As he watched Grey's graceful movements on the screen, Sorren couldn't help but marvel at her beauty, even from a distance. But beneath the surface of his infatuation lurked a deep-seated curiosity, a burning desire to unravel the mystery that surrounded her.

He observed as she emerged from the steam of the shower, her silhouette blurred yet tantalizing against the frosted glass. With practiced precision, she wrapped herself in a plush robe, her movements deliberate as she disappeared from view.

Sorren's fingers hovered over the controls, anticipation building in the pit of his stomach.

His heart raced as Grey reappeared on screen, a flash of her breast caught his eyes which had him hard and ready to fuck in an instant.

Sorren adjusted the camera angle watching Grey going under her bed to grab a laptop of her own.

" What the fuck is she doing with a laptop ? " Sorren mumbled questioning himself noticing this is the first time ever he's ever seen her with any other technology besides a phone.

His pulse quickened for some odd reason as he watched Grey's fingers dance across the keyboard, her expression unreadable he watch Grey navigate through hidden files and encrypted folders.

Suddenly, Sorren froze, a cold chill creeping down his spine. The realization hit him , Grey was aware of his surveillance and she has been watching him all along.

As the gravity of the situation sank in, Sorren felt a sense of vulnerability wash over him. He had thought himself the master of this game, the puppeteer pulling the strings, but now he was faced with the unsettling truth: he was not alone in this pursuit.

Their silent exchange lingered in the air. Grey looks behind her at the camera and smiles directly at the camera.

" Isn't it amusing how roles can swiftly reverse ? Every breath you take , every step you make , I've been there , unseen , unheard , and now , I know every single little detail about you Sorren"

This entire time Sorren thought he was the one in control when all along it was Grey. Down to the first time meeting at the library , nothing was a mistake.

Everything that lead up to this point was all Grey's
doing , she was the one fixated on Sorren.

*excuse any typos*this is very rushed but i had to finish this book , cause i wanna drop this other book

*excuse any typos*
this is very rushed but i had to finish this book , cause i wanna drop this other book .
🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾 .