002

CHAPTER TWO
HIS POV

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 10:14 pm | MAY 16thFRIDAY────────────────────────────────

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
10:14 pm | MAY 16th
FRIDAY
────────────────────────────────

OMNISCIENT

SORREN DROVE TO THE local diner called 'Savor & Spice'. There was no music playing which was Sorren's favorite way to drive.

Only sound was heard was his breathing and the tires hitting the bumps in the road.

Seeing the 'Savor & Spice' sign glowing from a distance Sorren heartbeat started to pick up. Did she even remember me? was Sorren thought as he parked in the parking lot.

He wasn't parked right in-front of the building so the walking distance was a little far. Sorren opened the door to the 90's retro themed diner which brung back a lot of nostalgia.

Instantly his head went wondering around for the 5'4 petite woman who hair was dyed blonde and in a hairstyle that was called finger waves

The same women who made a mistake and bumped into him at the library 3 weeks ago. Sorren was only there to read a few surgeon books.

She did stutter an apologize with her red freckled cheeks while her big brown doe eyes looking at him up at his 6'5 frame like a deer caught in a headlight. Her mouth could barely form a sentence when she bumped into Sorren.

Just from looking at her that one time had Sorren looking for more, which is why he's here to see her again.

Everyday since then he been going to the library hoping to see her again but she never showed up until 2 days ago he seen her walking from the library to this exact diner.

Sorren stayed in the parking lot thinking she was getting some to eat but turns out she works there.

He slide into the booth waiting to see her up close again. Sorren started wiping his hands on his black cargo pants feeling the nerves settling in.

"Why are you crying then Nori?"

Sorren was listening to they whole conversation and seeing and hearing about her crying pissed him off.

Though Sorren did notice that her hair wasn't in her normal finger waves instead it's in a hairstyle colored black and brown with it pinned up behind her head.