008

CHAPTER EIGHT
BRUISE

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 8:21 pm | MAY 23FRIDAY ────────────────────────────────

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
8:21 pm | MAY 23
FRIDAY
────────────────────────────────

OMNISCIENT

"SERIOUSLY ARE YOU OKAY?".

Grey slowly nodded her head looking over at Arrianna who had a puzzling look on her face. She knew Grey was a little odd but right now she's acting stranger than usual.

"Remember we closing at 9:00 today". Ms.Lisa announced as she washed the dirty dishes before they could pill up.

"I told you , I was gon wash them dishes". Karin spoke walking behind the counter and into the kitchen with Ms. Lisa.

"After closing we going to my house though".

"Will there be food ?". Arri questioned Karin before she walked off to take someone else order.

"Yes you fat bitch"

"Language". Ms. Lisa and Grey both spoke at the same time causing Rin to apologize with a sweet smile on her face.

9:34pm

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR NECK" ?

Grey let a sigh and slightly rolled her eyes because she's tired of hearing this question.

"I dont know".

Grey placed a hand on her neck as she tilted her head so it laid on her hand. " How the fuck you dont know?". Jade questioned very aggressively with a slight mug on her face.

"Anori" Rin called her middle name looking at her very seriously. Grey blinked multiple times trying to hold her tears in.

She didn't like getting yelled at.

"Can I see" ? Karin sister , Kaylah asked trying to see what they all talking about. "No" Grey mumbled as she continued to look down in her lap.

"Shii shorty might have been getting freaky , her boyfriend probably did dat shii ". Taurus aka Polo G laughed as he passed the blunt to Durk.

"That girl do not have a boyfriend". Jade laughed loudly looking at her so call boyfriend Taurus.

"Aye bitch chill out , it wasn't allat funny". Kaylah spoke up not liking Jade at all , that bitch make Kay throat itch.