006

CHAPTER SIX
INSOMNIA

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 3:14 pm | MAY 21WEDNESDAY────────────────────────────────

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
3:14 pm | MAY 21
WEDNESDAY
────────────────────────────────

OMNISCIENT

ITS BEEN 2 DAYS and Grey can't sleep. No matter how tired she is,sleep just isn't calling her name.

Leaving the house all she do now is looking over her shoulders thinking he might be following her any time of the day which scares her.

"Anori. What's wrong with you". Arrianna ask noticing Grey was lost in her thoughts. Since Grey didn't hear her Ari placed her hands on her shoulders which caused her to jump really hard.

"You good". Arrianna questioned with one raised eyebrow. "Yes I'm okay". Grey whispered trying not to let the tears fall from her eyes that was burning with tears.

"Come here pretty girl,stop crying". Arri pulled Grey into a hug. "Go see Mrs.Hogan before you leave". Grey nodded her head giving Arri a kiss on her cheek.

Grey made her way to Mrs.Hogan office as she wiped her tears away aggressively. She knocked on the door 3 times softly. "Come in little silver, I know that's you". 58 years old Lisa spoke from the other side of the door.

Grey walked in with a smile on her face. "What wrong?". Lisa questioned. "Nothings wrong. I was coming in to tell you that I have a doctor's appointment so I will be leaving early.".

"Will you be back after your appointment?"

"Yes of course I will". Grey quickly nodded. "It's okay if you dont return til tomorrow little silver. I just want you to be okay".

"I'm okay. I'll be back"

 I'll be back"