I could feel the tears rolling down my cheek, my mind unable to grasp what was happening around me. I tried to look for water, but my vision disfigured as if I was looking through a foggy glass.

Before I could do anything, my phone made a sound indicating a message and I quickly open it to see if it was Talia.

I squinted my eyes several times to get a clear vision before I read through it.

It wasn't Talia though.

From: sandee477@gmail.com
To: ferreirahoney@gmail.com
Subject: It's okay, love.

Breathe baby, I got you. It's okay, take your time and just count from one to ten just like the last time, hm?

Xo.

What the fuck?

I looked around the room frowning, how to hell does he know this time?

The last time I got a panic attack was when I was at a store, he sent me a similar text and it actually helped. I figured, okay I was outside so obviously he saw me or something.

Yeah, I'm just acting like I'm not scared at all about all this.

But now I was inside my house, my bedroom. How the hell does he know?

I tried to calm myself as I breathe in and out, then count from one to ten as he said. I started to calm down a bit as I closed my eyes.

I don't know why I'm acting like all this is okay. Maybe it's because I don't feel threatened or anything?

I need help.

You know what? I'm not wasting my time thinking about this, I'll just lock it in the back of my mind like always.

I got up, showered and brushed my teeth. I took almost two hours with my hair, fixing my curls properly and my baby hairs.

Don't even ask how because I treat my hair like the most precious thing in the world.

After I was finished, I just grabbed an apple and ran out of the house because I had class in the next half an hour and I had to walk today since that asshole is gone.

I could ask Talia to come get me but I hate bothering people, so I rather suffer in silence.

As soon as I got to class, it started immediately. After finishing with my lecture, I met up with Talia and Kaden afterwards.

"Wait, so you're telling me you accidentally tell him to come get you if hes not a pussy?" Natalia burst out laughing clutching her stomach.

I grimaced, "I guess?"

Kaden snorts, "I don't think you realize the seriousness of all this." He paused then continue, "A stalker for fucks sake."

Talia smirk, "Could be a sexy stalker."

"Or a damn rapist." Kaden added.

"Or maybe he's just a kid who's messing around with me?" I screeched in, trying to convince myself.

Both of them looked at me like I was crazy.

Maybe I was.

"Okay, first of all— this sounds too freaking real for just a kid messing around. I mean, the person is literally watching you for real." Kaden threw his hands in the air dramatically.

"Sounds like the beginning of a love story to me." Talia squeals out.

I dont know what fantasy she lives in these days.