"Can I drop you sweetheart" asked your husband so sweetly. You nodded and smiled. He grabbed his bike keys and y'all both walked out. He started the bike and you sat down. He began to drive you to church. "i thought you would come today for mass" you said. He smiled "next Sunday baby. Yesterday I was very tired" he said. You nodded and held on to him.

Finally you reached, and got down from the bike. You kissed his cheek as he smiled. "Tell me when it's over ok I'll come to pick you up" he said. You nodded and smiled. He kissed your head and drove back home. You walked inside the church and blessed yourself.

Walking upstairs you sat down near the corner seat. You put the sign of the cross and got ready for the mass. After a few minutes the mass began. You were sad and felt lonely because you wanted h/n to be with you. But it's fine. It's his wish.

Mass was mass, and it was nice. Now you had to stay back as you're in the youth and you had to stay back for the meeting. So you immediately called up your husband as soon as the mass ended.

"Hello h/n"
"Hello sweetheart what's up, how was the mass?"
"It was good h/n. Uhm baby"
"Yes my love"
"I need to stay back, we have a meeting for the youth"
"Oh ok babe, text me when you're done ok"
"Uhm h/n. Is it ok if I walk back home. Just wanted to walk"
"Why babe I'm here right for you, why do you want to ache your pretty legs sweetheart"
"Please h/n"
"Ok sweetheart, only you alone not anyone else with you" he said sternly
"Y-yes h/n of course thank you"
"Welcome my sweetheart"

You sighed and walked into another church room where the meetings are held. "Hi y/n you look so pretty today" said one of the church boys. You smiled at them "thank you"  you said. "Ok so guys come on let's get it for another topic. We are here today because next Sunday is youth mass. We need to make all the preparations and tell me what do y'all want to do" said the leader.

You said you would take the conclusion and offer wine and host. They all were ok. And each one began to say what all they would offer. "ok guys and theme is green. Anything in green is for y'all to wear ok. I hope everyone gets it" said the leader. Everyone nodded. Shortly the meeting ended.

You smiled and walked out. You blessed yourself and began to walk home. You saw some of the boys walking. You saw your ex too walking. You glared at him and huffed walking away. "oh hey y/n long time no see" he said smirking. You ignored him and walked away. "Playboy" you muttered and walked your way towards your home.

You smiled when you saw your house come into view. You walked inside your house only to find your husband in the kitchen. "Hi honey" you smiled. He turned towards you. "good morning baby" he said walking up to you. He leaned in and kissed your lips passionately. You smiled and pulled away "uhm good morning" you said smiling.

"What's up pretty wife, your in good mood. Something I'm missing" he asked teasing. You blushed "well nothing much but like i said we were having a meeting for the youth. So like next Sunday. It's uhm the youth mass. We all have to wear green, and I'm taking the conclusion to read and i told them I'll offer host and wine" you said smiling nervously.

Your husband smiled and nodded. "Good, baby, then tomorrow we shall go for shopping then" he said smiling. "Uhm h/n" you were nervous now. "yes baby" he asked smiling. "I want you to come for mass next Sunday. Please don't say no. I want you to be there please" you pleaded, pouting and showing him doe eyes. He smiled and pecked your nose which made you blush "of course my sweetheart is doing the reading and i won't be there. That's impossible, I'll always be there to support you baby" he said.

You smiled and hugged him tightly. "Thank you thank you. Thank you so much h/n" you said hugging him extremely tightly. You pulled away and kissed his lips smiling through the kiss. He smiled and pecked your head. "Go sit at the table breakfast is ready" he said. You nodded and sat on the dining table.

After a few seconds h/n came back with breakfast. He first placed your plate and you smiled, giggling a bit as it was your favourite strawberry cream cheese corrisant. You looked at him as he stared down at you with a smile. He placed a cup of coffee next to your plate and sat down as he ate his breakfast. You moaned as you took your first bite at how delicious and sweet it was.

He smirked at you

He smirked at you. You hummed and began to eat up your breakfast. You then drank you coffee and kissed his cheek, taking your plate and cup to the sink. You began to wash it. Just then you felt two arms wrapped around your waist. You blushed and wiped your hands in the serviette. You turned around in his arms and kissed his cheek.

"I love you so much sweetheart" h/n said making you smile "i love you too h/n" you said back. He immediately picked you up bridal style and took you to the bedroom. "now as you ate your dessert I want my dessert too" he said. You blushed knowing what he meant. He pulled down your panty as he laid you on the bed.

You moaned lowly as the cold breeze hit your center.  "You look so cute in this dress, damn all mine" he said as he parted your legs and blew cool breeze at your center. You moaned his name ever so slowly as he kissed your center. It was all his to use for his pleasure to love.

_______

He wiped his mouth and looked at you with a smile. He was smiling all because he gave you multiple orgasams with his mouth. You smiled as he leaned in and kissed you. "I love you sweetheart" he said biting your neck "i love you too" you moaned out. He removed your dress and you knew where that would lead y'all both too.

"I want us to take some mirror selfies" you said. He looked at you and smiled. "Anything specific you want me to wear sweetheart" he asked you smiling. "Uhm just wear your black shorts. You look good in them" you said smiling. He nodded and kissed your head. You got up and wore a black sports bra along with a black pant skirt.

Y'all both stood in front of the mirror. He wrapped his arms around you, and posed for the selfie and clicked the first one in which you covered your faces. He smiled and kissed your neck. You giggled as you took out a video of him kissing you and you kissing him. Then he held the selfie and you kissed his cheek. After a while of taking the photos you posted, I'm happy with it.

Guys there is another part for it

Guys there is another part for it. Ok thank you and don't forget to vote, and comment your thoughts on it.