after || 9

our girl vivian was 17 years old, scott jr was 15, violet was 14 and justin scott was 8. he started school today along with the other kids today. we had him homeschooled because he had some health issues going on that we just wanted to monitor him at home
but now he is better than ever so he is joining them today.

vivian was going to drive herself along with scott and violet. they are all in highschool and i can't begin to wrap my head around that.

me and scott where planning on taking justin to school.

he had to wear glasses and his little school outfit he picked out with daddy and it was absolutely adorable.

i was obsessed.

vivian graduates this year and my others will shortly fall after.

then it'll just be me, scott and justin.

ruby joined us this morning to watch the kids all go and my mom did too.

"bye baby please drive careful with them." i say to vivian as i give her a hug. i hug the others and kiss them on their heads.

as soon as she got in the car she played her dads music and we wave goodbye as they leave.

they left early so they could all three stop to get breakfast.

i get justin in the car and me and scott head to the gas station so he could get something to drink and some snacks.

i was trying to avoid having a breakdown.

my poor baby has some anxiety just like his momma and i can already see how this is going to go.

* school *

"you okay momma?" scott says grabbing my hand.

"yeah." i say as i smile.

i was lying.

"alright baby let's get you check in." i say as i get him out and we grab his snacks and his bag.

we walk him to his class.

"bye buddy, daddy loves you." scott says as he gives him a hug.

"bye baby boy. mommy will be here to get you soon i promise." i say as he was crying.

i knew it.

"look baby do you wanna go to your desk. we can take your toy out of your bag." i say as i take him to his spot.

we bought him sensory toys. they even help me and i'm a grown ass woman.

that helped distract him alot so we snuck away.

as we was walking out i see a lot of kids that was crying because of their first days or because their parents where leaving.

our other kids are so much older so i genuinely couldn't remember what it's like to drop a kid off for the first time in a long time.

we had to go to an assembly for vivian's scott with the other kids as well.

we dressed nice and my mom and ruby joined us.

my brother is busy with his kids this morning so i was going to call to check in on him later on.

we pull up and get out. violet was asking where we are so i called her.

"they said we could sit with you guys today." scott says to his dad.

"hi babies." i say as i give my girls hugs.

they all are planning on doing something with music. scott was into the active stuff but he definitely has fallen to the music side.

today this assembly was about them coming back, about college or about them graduating.