before || 5

after breaking or not really breaking up i just kind of blocked jacob he showed up to my house a few times.

the first few times he wouldn't leave or he would be yelling outside my house for me to come out.

i finally let him come in and the whole time my brother watched us outside out back while we was talking because he said he was going to kill him if he touched me.

i told him off and he hasn't bothered me since.

thank god.

but today was my birthday.

i turned 19 and as much as i hate birthdays i felt good today. i was in a really good mood this morning.

i woke up early but was just looking at my phone.

my door opens and in comes my brother and my mom.

"happy birthday sweetie." she says she was holding a cake in her hands.

"mom." i say as she smiles.

"i can't believe my baby is 19 years old." she says as i smile.

"me either." i say as she brushes my hair out of my face.

"make a wish." my brother says as i close my eyes and blow the candles out.

"i got some stuff for you." chetta says as he gives me a box.

"you didn't need to get me anything." i say as he shakes his head no.

"open them." he says as i unwrap them and it was a pair of dunks i've been wanting.

"thank you so much." i say as he smiles.

"you are welcome." he says as i get up and give him a hug.

"thank you momma for the cake." i say as i give her a hug.

"i'm going to make breakfast." she says as she leaves my room.

"after breakfast i want to go out and go shopping." he says as i nod.

"okay bubs. thank you i love you." i say as i give him a hug.

he wasn't a touchy person.

he hated hugs but he always let me hug him.

he knew there was so escaping it with me.

* hours later *

we ate breakfast and i was so stuffed it wasn't funny. i normally don't eat breakfast so i was full.

i got ready and did my hair and my makeup and got dressed. my outfit was so cute today and i felt so good so i talked my brother into taking pictures with me.

@valarie

@valarie.chetta- 19
@yung.xrist- happy birthday val <3
@suicideleopard- happy birthday valarie

"happy birthday sis." chetta says as he we get out of the car. all of his friends where standing there.