before || 10

scott was about to go back on tour and here i am spending 10 hours plus  in my salon working because i have big visions for this place.

we never spend time together anymore.

when he's home he's either in the studio making music or planning shit for tour.

we never spent quality time together anymore.

so today i just needed to talk too him. i can't keep coming home and what it feels like to me is sleeping with or next to a stranger.

sex just feels different.

after i got off work i went home and he was sitting in the living room.

by himself too.

weird.

i put my stuff up and come downstairs and sit across from him on the other couch.

"scott." i say as he looks at me.

"what's up?" he asks.

see like he even talks to me like one of his boys.

"so ive been spending a lot of time thinking about this and i truly think that what is going on between us has just come to a dead end." i say as he sighs and nods.

"don't get me wrong i love you, i really do i just feel like we don't have a connection anymore." i say as he nods.

"yeah, it's been like this for a while." he says which hearing him admitting it broke me just a little bit.

even though i seen his coming i knew it was going to hurt.

"so i guess when you leave for tour ill pack all my shit." i say as he nods and faces the other way.

he was upset but i know he seen it coming.

we both did.

"i love you val." he says as his voice cracks.

i sob as soon as i get up the stairs and shut the door.

i look around at all my shit and wonder how the hell im going to move all of this considering my brother would help but will be on tour with them this year.

* 1 week later *

this was about the easiest but hardest breakup ever.

when me and scott first got together i never pictured us breaking up. i pictured us getting married and having kids and being with eachother until the day we die.

i think that's what crushes me the worst.

we both had high hopes and dreams for our relationship but neither one of us tried.

that's what sucks the most.

we just got caught up in our busy lives.

i moved into a townhome here in new orleans and as I was unpacking all my shit i got into a box that has all the necklaces and shit scott got for me.

those where valuable so i left them for him in case he wanted to sell them and get his money back or something.

i know they where expensive.

tears stream down my face and i sit looking at the box for a good hour before i collected myself.

i hate that shit has to end.

i sometimes wish i could take it all back but i can't.

i wish we could've worked on things but there is no working on things when you are as busy as we where.

there was no time.

and i loved scott more than anything. he was so selfless and no matter how much money that man has he will always take care of anyone and everyone around him first.

that's what i loved about him the most.

he has had a lot of fucked up shit happen to him or in his lifetime from friends or family that he never stopped caring for them. he did everything in his power to help them and to treat them better than how he did.

that man was so perfect in every way possible.

but shit happens.