before || 6

me and scott have been spending almost every single day together. his mom and grandma absolutely love me and practically have me come over everytime i'm with him.

which is almost everyday.

i loved them just as much.

scott has been so sweet to me. i was so in love with him and everything about him.

but i noticed how much drugs he's doing.

it seems like a never ending list.

i couldn't just sit there and watch him do this to himself.

jacob found out i was dating scott and he came over to my house cussing me out left and right. i was a bitch, i was ugly, i was a whore for moving on so fast but he seems to not remember what the hell he has done.

i had bruises on my neck and my eyes from when he grabbed me. i have bruises on my arms from when he held me down.

scott was pissed off because i didn't tell him he showed up at my house.

my brother told him.

i genuinely didn't think it was a big deal because i literally didn't talk too him or bring him inside. he was yelling at me through my window.

i texted scott and asked him what he was doing today and he just left me on read.

it feels so strange waking up in my own bed for once. i'm always with scott at his house.

i've practically spent every night there since he asked me to be his girlfriend.

and it's been months.

chetta comes into my room and just looks at me.

"what the hell are you doing home?" he says as i shrug.

"me and scott got into a fight so i stayed here. he's not answering me." i say my eyes start to water.

i was so deeply attached to scott it wasn't even funny.

"i'm going over there in a little bit do you wanna go?" he asks as i nod.

"it'll be okay, im sure he's just trying to cool off." he says as i nod.

* hours later *

me and chetta made it to scott's house and i walk in to see he was on the couch watching tv.

"scott." i say as he doesn't say anything.

i walk over to him and i could tell he was so unbelievably high.

his phone was open and it was still on our messages. no wonder why he didn't answer me.

"scott." i yell as he finally looks at me.

"hi baby." he says as i sigh.

"we are getting you help." i say as he just looks at me.

he couldn't even process what i was saying right now.

"you are going to rehab. you have no other choice, look at these drugs." i say as tears slip my eyes.

this hurt me so much.

"fuck no bro." he says as i grab all the drugs.

"yes bro. you are getting help. this is fucking ridiculous scott. you got pills, bars, coke, weed and alcohol. are you seriously trying to fucking kill yourself." i yell at him as he stands up and grabs the drugs from me.

"val leave me alone. just leave god damn." he says slurring so bad.

my heart drops to my feet.

"no i'm not leaving and i'm not letting you talk me out of this. i love you and i'm not going to sit here and watch you like this. i want you to get help please." i say sobbing and begging him.

he just kept yelling at me and telling me no or to leave.

"everyone my entire life has either been drug addicts or alcoholics and i've lost them. i'm not about to loose you either so you are getting help." i yell at him as he just stares at me.

"now give me the shit." i say as i take the drugs from him.

i look up places to get him in for help and call them.

* days later *

after days of arguing and fighting with scott to get him to join me on taking him to rehab he finally gave up and came to a "jesus" moment and went with me.

i think he finally realized the way he was acting wasn't acceptable anymore and he knew he needed the help.

so we made it to a popular rehab facility and he enrolled. he was doing out home rehab so i can watch him.

so i was technically living with him right now.

i spent countless nights listening to the screaming and yelling begging for another line or for some pills and as much as i just wanted to shove them down his throat to shut him the fuck up i didn't.

i spent days and nights changing the air and heat or carrying medicine on me or holding a trash can if he throws up.

i was absolutely exhausted and i know he has to absolutely hate me right now but this is for his own good and he was doing good so far.

i got him a regular vape just to give him something and he's done good with that.

he went to his meetings and appointments and he was doing so good.

i know the attitude i was getting from him will change.

he just has to believe in himself and he'll get through it.