after || 7

Merry Christmas 🤍

it was mine and scott's 21 years of being together so we decided to drop the kids off with all the grandparents and we decided to go on a little weekend trip.

we was staying in tennessee and it was going to be a short trip but so much fun.

we had so much we wanted to do.

our air bnb we had a cute little house in the mountains. we had a hot tub and i decided once i got off the phone with my mom to check on the kids that i would get in.

i change into a swimsuit and walk into the living room to see scott was laying on the couch.

before we had kids i would walk around the house naked. same way with scott. we didn't have to worry about anything but now since we have kids we obviously gotta cover up.

i would never ever walk around like that around my kids.

but scott was naked today.

viv is at the age where she is starting to develop breast and that her period could come any moment.

i was so excited for her because she's becoming a woman but i'm so so sad because she's growing up. she was my first baby.

she used to fit in my arms.

and i know the changes she will be going through and her mind so i hope i can make it peaceful for her.

"hi daddy." i say as i was around the corner.

"hi momma." he says as he smirks at me.

"i'm planning on getting in the hot tub." i say as he jumps up.

"or you can just come join me here. look at this view we got." he says pulling me towards him.

we made reservations for dinner tonight and i was so excited.

"i think we should have a little fun before we go to dinner." scott says as i laugh.

"oh you think so?" i say as he pulls me into him.

"for someone who is 37 you sure do look like you haven't even touched 20." he says as i laugh.

"well if it makes you feel any better you don't look a day over 20 either." i say as he puts his lips on mine.

he pulls me ontop of him onto the couch and he takes my top off and puts his mouth on my boobs.

"fuck momma you are so fine." he says as i smile to myself.

"here sit down baby." he says as i lay back on the couch.

he takes my bottoms off and i feel his mouth go right into my private part.

right across us in the same room is full of mirrors.

he's the reason we have a huge ass mirror in our room because he wants to watch me.

this man can't get enough of me and i can't get enough of him either.

this man is my everything.

i genuinely from the bottom of my heart can never see myself with anyone else. never have sex with anyone else. have kids with anyone else. it was always scott the moment i met him.

"oh fuck." i say as he laughs.

"i know you like it baby." he says as i watch as he stands up.

his dick slings up and he strokes it while looking at me.

"scott if you don't hurry up and fuck me." i say as he laughs.

he pulls me up and he turns me around.