after || 6

our big girl vivian was turning 11 years old today. her one wish was to see her dad perform. so scott worked that out for her. she definitely was going to grow up doing something with music. she is always sitting in the studio with scott.

she knows so much about it.

she was such a smart smart girl.

scotty boy was 9 and violet was 8 years old and we had another boy. his name was justin scott anthony arceneaux.

we wanted to name him after my brother. he has two first names so he either goes by justin or scott. scott likes to call him scott and my brother likes to call him justin for obvious reasons.

my brother flipped shit when he met him and found out his name.

justin scott was 2 years old. so atleast i still have a little one.

who knows me might have another with the way scott's lookin. this man is so god damn good looking it gets me everytime.

but where the fuck had time gone.

this doesn't feel right.

we went from dealing with babies who loved rattles and lullabies to vivian is in classes for dancing, scotty boy is learning how to skateboard and playing basketball with his daddy, violet is into instruments. and justin still plays with little toys don't get me wrong but he's obsessed with his big siblings and follows them around.

scotty boy loves music too but i definitely think he likes the more active stuff.

violet was in classes on playing the piano.

i feel so old and i know scott does too seeing out kids being this old.

i can remember bringing them all home.

i swear i blinked and they aren't babies anymore.

we build onto this house to have room for all the kids.

jax would stay time to time with us so we made him a room so he could stay in.

he was getting so big. i couldn't believe it. he was such a tiny little boy who would cuddle with me and hold my hand and was so stinking cute to now he is so grown up it blows my mind.

my brother had a kid, his little boy was 5 years old.

ruby and his girlfriend ended up splitting up so he's on full uncle mode.

he takes the kids from time to time.

my mom moved into the house i got when me and scott slip years ago and it was definitely a good choice on her end. now she has rooms set up for the kids when they stay with her.

her and her man she was with got married and i've never seen my mom so happy. she's so healthy and she was doing absolutely amazing.

i woke up this morning super early so i can get everything set up.

i looked in vivian's room to see she was still asleep.

scott was already downstairs and was holding a box in his hands.

he ordered the cake.

"i ordered some candles baby." i say as i look through the drawers and got them out.

we decorate everything and got her gifts set up.

scott was just looking around and he looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"awe what's wrong daddy?" i ask him as i start tearing up myself.

"val we went through so much and now we have an 11 year old. life is amazing and god is good." he said as i wrap my arms around him.