before || 7

it's been a few months and scott officially asked me to move in with him. he had me help him redo the house and it was looking absolutely amazing.

it screamed trap house for a very nice house so he gave me full range to redo it.

my mom was very pissed that i moved out and moved in with him but she is never home in the first place. we don't ever see her anymore cause she's always "working" and half the time i was at her house by myself or with scott and my brother anyways.

my brother moved out as well and got a house of his own and i was so proud of him.

this music shit was really paying off for him.

scott and ruby have been doing shows and they aren't small shows. they've invited my brother to perform his songs and he was on top of the world.

they made him feel so special and he deserves it.

our mom cut us off and i'm not even surprised but it's alright. i got my brother and scott and that's all i need.

i woke up at 10 am. i never ever sleep in this late, im a early morning person. but i didn't sleep well lastnight because scott was tossing and turning and it had me up all night.

as i walk downstairs i seen scott in the livingroom watching tv.

"hi baby." i say as he smiles.

"someone finally slept in." he says as i sit next to him.

"it felt great, i felt you tossing and turning." i say as he nods.

"i got something for you, just stay right here." he says as i nod.

"so since you are graduating next week i wanted to get you something." he says coming back into the living room with flowers, a cake in one hand and a gift ontop of the cake.

"scott." i say as he smiles.

"i know you told me you didn't want anything but this is just a fraction of how much i appreciate you. val you helped me and you took care of me. i'm a 29 year old man and you are 19 years old. i've watched you take care of me more than my mother who birthed me. baby i love you so much and i just want you to know how much you mean to me." he says as i smile.

my eyes start to water.

the flowers where my favorites, the cake had "congrats to the loml" which was so cute. it was in pink.

i open the card and it was a regular card.

i open it and read it.

"congratulations on graduating, you are doing better than the most of us and im so proud of you. i know it was rough for a while but i'm so glad i have you in my life. you have changed my life for the better and i love you so much. here's to you." tears fall from my eyes as i give him a hug.

"there is more look at it." he says as i look in the envelope and it was a folded piece of paper.

as i was reading it i see that it says that he found a studio here for me for my business i've been doing classes on.

i have been working on getting my llc for this business to do all sorts of cosmetic stuff. i've also been doing classes online for it as well.

i graduated highschool early and i was enrolled into college courses.

"scott." i say as i stand up.

he pulls keys out of his pocket and holds them up.

"no baby stop right now." i say as he laughs.

"get ready when you want and we will go." he says as tears stream down my face.

what the hell.

"i also got you coffee and breakfast so eat and then we will go." he says as i nod.

what the fuck.

* hours later *

my brother came over to scott's house and we went with us.

as scott pulls up he hands me the keys and i practically jump out of the car before it was even parked.

"someone's excited." chetta says as i laugh.

as we walk in i gasp and just looks around. this was definitely a fixer upper but it was beautiful.

we look around and in my mind i pan out everything. i also was getting a desktop computer tomorrow so this works out perfect.

i can go home and plan how i want everything to be.

"thank you baby this is so perfect." i say as he smiles.

"you deserve it. i want nothing more than to see you succeed and be more successful than the rest of us." he says as i give him a hug.

this was the best day of my life.