before || 9

me and scott hit our four years today and im so happy but fuck we have been through so much. scott has been through so much by himself and same with me.

i wouldn't trade it for the world though.

my business is booming and so so successful. i got all my degrees i wanted too.

scott and ruby has made a shit ton of music and they have done so good. their albums have been getting better and better each time and i'm so absolutely proud of them it's unreal.

every emotion you can feel, i feel for these boys and their success.

this morning i walk downstairs and see scott had flowers all over and he left me breakfast and a coffee.

he left a note telling me he had to do some show stuff but he'd be back.

well this is going to be boring.

i decided to get ready for the day and wanted to go out and get him a little something. i've bought little stuff through orders i've made online but that's not enough.

for the past few weeks he's been "having stuff come up" and he'll be gone for a while and it may be true that's it's about music but my gut intuition is telling me it's not.

when he goes he also doesn't get on his phone at all. so i can't see where his location is.

i just hope it's not what my brain is telling me it is.

while i was in the store i seen a girl wearing a shirt from one of their concerts and it made me so happy.

i feel like no one knows i'm scott's girlfriend. he only posts like pieces of my hair or me turned around or his hand on my leg and shit like that.

there has been a few girls i've ran into that flipped shit because they have seen us together but we just don't post eachother and if we do it's on a close friends story on instagram or my profile is private so on mine we have nothing to worry about.

i only follow people i truly know and let people i personally know follow me.

seeing fans wearing their stuff out and about made me so happy.

i got a text from scott.

"hey baby i seen you was at the mall. get you something nice for dinner tonight." he texts.

"okay baby, i'll see you in a little bit." i send back.

i look at his location and he was i assume getting lunch somewhere, he was with ruby cause i have rubys location too.

just to make sure he's safe too. we are on the same path with ruby on getting sober and i know all the little places he would go to get his drugs so i just check on him from time to time.

i didn't do all that work for nothing.

* hours later *

i got a dress for tonight for whatever he has planned for us.

i got him a new bracelet and a chain.

his shoes are at home that i got him and i got him a bunch of different flavor vapes.

i made him cut out the cigs.

smoking a vape and cigs at the same time was killing him so we picked the vapes.

as i made it home i see he pulls in right behind me and he gets out with the biggest smile on his face.

"hi baby." he says as i smile.

"hi, i got your presents in the car." i say as he nods.

"i told you i didn't want anything." he says. i shake my head no.

bound to happen before and after || scrim जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें