How I found a secret library

Start from the beginning

As I went further into the darkness, I regretted not bringing a flashlight. I ran my hand along the wall, hoping to find some sort of guidance. After what felt like an eternity, but was probably only a few minutes, I finally caught a glimpse of light ahead. It signaled the end of the tunnel. The light was blinding at first, so I waited for my eyes to adjust.

"Why the hell would any sane person build a library in a house?"  I wondered out loud and touched one of the shelves. The old shelves started creaking so I instantly let go of it. Some noises were heard and it sounded like someone was talking, which is weird and pretty unacceptable in a library. I crept forward and peeked through one of the shelves. The sight was unclear and I moved some books to see what was going on. While doing this a book fell and I held my breath, wondering if it alerted the person.

Luckily for me, it seemed like the person had a really bad hearing or maybe this was something normal because they ignored it and kept talking. This time I heard some murmuring and I made the conclusion that maybe two people were present. Still from the place I was standing I was unable to see them, with some quick thinking I decided to get a bit closer.

I kept walking forward, with the floor creaking but the couple didn't seem to notice. Being this close I could finally see them, it was a short girl with teal hair standing next to an equally short guy with black hair. I subconsciously let out the deep breath I was holding, it was only Aquarius and Scorpio and they seemed to be arguing about something.

"With this." The older girl said holding up a tube."I'm going to poison everyone and then that's going to prove my point once and for all!" I froze, what kind of psychopath am I living with? My hands went immediately into my pockets and I grabbed my phone.

"Poison, everyone." Scorpio stuttered terrified, Aquarius nodded proudly. "Everything has been going according to plan so far and now there is nothing that can stop me from fulfilling my plan." She said dreamily. I leaned against one of the shelves praying that it wouldn't break on me.

"A good advice from a fellow friend, never say something like that unless you want to jinx it."
I smirked mischievously, holding my phone up as if I was recording.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Luckily for me the duo didn't ask me for any proof or the said recording. I got a small summary of their plan, that sounds risky but everything for a bit drama, it's been long since last. Aquarius took instantly the role as the leader and to us to go bake and cook the food for the fest while she finished the potion. Scorpio didn't seem to mind and I figured that this would give me sometime to hang out with him.

"So do you know how to cook?" I asked watching him put on a pink apron that I have never seen before. He nodded and I couldn't help but to stare at him, wondering where he got that apron from.
"I borrowed it from Libra."

"What?"

He pointed at the apron, "this one." Oh that makes sense.

"Hey Sag, can you hand me some eggs from the fridge?" Nodding I opened the fridge only to realise something.

"Hey bro, we don't have any food left." Scorpio made his way over and looked into the fridge with a frown. "That's something bad."

"Let's just buy some desert and order take out the day before the party. Do you have Libra's credit card?" He smirked and shook his head.

"No, I have something better." He said and showed me a card. I looked closer and gasped loudly.

"No, you did not."

He looked at me weirdly. "I found it in Aries hoodie that he let me borrow." A short pause. "Or maybe he let me keep it, I don't know, that man is weird. But you know what they say."

"Finders keeper." I replied smugly.

He shook his head seriously. "No, what's yours is yours to use. He gave me the hoodie, which means that it is my hoodie and everything in that hoodie is mine, including the card."

"Sounds about right." I said already leaving the kitchen to head out to the store. Scorpio hurriedly followed, tossing the apron on the floor."Hey I lied, I don't know how to cook." He said picking up the pace and leaving me behind.

I blinked trying to comprehend what he said. "You lied? Does that mean that we could have all died by eating your food?" He didn't reply but started walking faster. I ran after him trying to catch up.

"Hey, answer me!"

I swear it wasn't my intention to stop updating, I was just dealing with some issues that has been bothering me irl. -.-

Question:
Can you cook food or anything eatable?

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and see you all soon guys, girls and non-binary pals!

~Ev