A weird day

What I found in my phone gallery :3

Cancer pov

I woke up feeling extremely lazy as a always. It didn't help when I saw Aries standing next to me with a bottle of water over me. He smiled before poring it over me.

"Gaah why did you do that?" I said when I got it over me. As suspected it was cold. Great this will keep me on a bad mood today.

"This is what you get for yesterday." He said and stuck out his tongue in a childish way.

I looked at him and watched how he left the room skipping.

'God what was that about?'

As I stood up I saw water drip down me and on to the bed. I sigh and change my clothes not bothering to change the bed to. That will be a problem later.

I walked down the stairs still being on my bad mood when someone bumped into me.
"What the frick?" I yelled looking madly at Gemini.

"Watch where you going." He answered with the same tone and left not bothering to help me up.

Geez people these days.

I quickly stood up and continued my way to the kitchen. Maybe a little food would help me start the day better! Wait I still have my cake from yesterday!

When I entered the kitchen I saw something that shocked me. It was Aquarius eating my cake.

"Hey!" I yelled at her making her yelp.

"Oh hi Cancer." She said between the munching.

"Why are you eating my cake?" I said looking at her with an annoyed face.

"Oh I thought someone saved it to me." She said still eating it.

"Well no one did so give me back my cake." I said roughly. God what was wrong with me.

Aquarius looked at me sadly before smiling again.
"Sure." She said and gave me the last piece of the cake.

She looked at me hungry, "Wanna share?" She said with big eyes.

"No and leave me alone." I huffed and left her alone in the kitchen to the living room.

"Omg hi Cancer!" Taurus said jumping up and down.

"Leave me alone." I said and sat on the chair.

"Why are you on a bad mood Cancie?" She said giggling lightly.

I didn't even bother to answer. I was more shocked about how Taurus acted than how I acted.

"Can you all just shut up?" Gemini called from across the room with a book in his hand.
"Some of us are trying to read here."

I couldn't hold back my mouth and answered:
"Well read somewhere else nerd."
God I need a check up right now.

Gemini huffed and then snorted loudly.
"Aww Cancer you are so funny."

"I am no-"

"Who is funny?" Sagittarius said joining us.

"Not you." I said and rolled my eyes.
"What are you doing here?" I said looking at him.

"I uhh."

"He lives here." Scorpio said and holding an arm around him.

"Can y'all just shut up?" Pisces walking in with style.

"Well look who decided to join us today." I said staring at her.

"Nice to see you to Cancer." She said with a wink.