The bet

Gemini's pov (the night after the others left)

"Remind me why you guys woke me up, in the middle of the night again?" I said to the boys annoyed.

"Well you remember when you were mad about us always ditching you? Well we both decided that it is time for you to join us in our fun!" Sagittarius exclaimed.

"I mean it depends on what kind of fun? And couldn't this have waited until the morning instead?" I said suppressing a yawn.

"No the Wbs is only active during the nights." Aries declared.

"W bullshit? What?"

"Never mind that, do you want to join yes or no?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay then to join you have to do a dare, that gets decided by this wheel that is not rigged at all." Sagittarius said pointing at his phone.

I watched all the dare and noticed they weren't pretty hard, not at all.

"Okay here we go!" I said spinning the wheel by touching the screen.
The wheel started spinning until it finally stopped.

"Oh hell no, that's not going to work." I said knowing clearly that it won't.

"Come on, how hard can it be?" Aries huffed.

"But Aries it is low-key true, Gemini might die if he tries to do the dare." Sagittarius said sadly.

"Okay then, I will do the dare. But only if you both do it on Libra and Scorpio as well." I decided and they nodded.

"It's only fair, as Libra would have said." Aries sighed.

Sagittarius brought his hand to the middle and said:
"Operation make Cancer, Scorpio and Libra blush hard core starts now!"

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Okay maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I am so going to regret this later.

"Cancie, good morning!" I said jumping right on the strawberry blond boy's back.

"Gemini it's to early with your shit, leave me alone." Was all I heard from him.

"Nope, Cancer have I told you that I love yet?" I tried and he shook his head.

"Yep and I am out of here." He said walking away.

"Come back my love~" I sang after him and skipped. The others gave me weird looks and glares. Aquarius was the first one to ask me about what I was doing.

"Gemini, are you doing, are you trying to kill yourself?" She questioned.

"Nope, I got a dare from a friend to do this." I said and she gave me a blank look. Pisces and Leo, who had heard the conversation walked up to us as well.

"Hey Gem, if you're not feeling okay you could always talk to me you know?" Leo said touching my shoulder.

"Yea me too, you have to much to live for." Pisces said touching my other shoulder.

I shook my shoulders to make their hands let go of me.
"Pfft I am fine, it's not like Cancer is going to kill me, he loves me too much to do that anyways." I assured them as the frowned.

They all told me that if I felt bad I could always come and talk to them. I ignored them, per usual and went after Cancer instead.

"Hey Cancer!" I said entering the kitchen and he shoot me a glare.

"What is your love language?" I asked and he gave me a confused look.

"What the heck is a love language?" He says and I shrugged.

"Self-explained. Love and language. Mine is affection."

"So if I want you to leave me alone I should stop give you my nonexistent affection? Cool!" He says sarcastically and I frowned.

"Young man you are not going to be able to get a boyfriend if you act like this." I said scolding him. He gave me an amused face.

"Bold of you to even assume that I would want a boyfriend. What happened to not assuming sexuality or gender huh?" He said smirking. To be fair he had a point, my main goal is to not assume anyone gender or sexuality.

"I bet that I could make you gay for me by the end of the day." I challenged him earning a glance.

"Bi, but whatever. I would like to see you try. If you lose, you will leave me alone for one week." Cancer replied.

"One day, and if I win you will have to go out on a date with me." I argued and he nodded.

"Deal." He said and we both shared a small handshake. No way I am going to lose this, time to brainstorm and collect all the rizz and stuffs I have. He wouldn't even notice what is about to happen!

'Let the bet begin' I thought taking a sip of the cup of water in front of me.

HeLp the sudden motivation is taking over my brain!
Jkjk but seriously motivation boast is awesome, I somehow managed to write two chapters and a half in one day, which usually takes more time...

Question:
Do you think Gemini will achieve with his insanely challenge?

Next chapter will be about a certain brunette trying to succeed his challenge, so heads out?

Hope you all enjoyed and see you later guys, girls and my lovely non-binary pals!

~Ev