Time to get to know each other

Sagittarius pov

Me and Aries were planning the century's best prank when Leo called us to come downstairs. I wouldn't actually come but the rule me and my fellow fire signs have is that if the queen calls we have to come.

Anyways now I and the rest of the signs are in the living room waiting for Leo to explain why she called us. And as I look around I saw an unfamiliar face standing beside her. It was a silver haired girl with a white skirt.
'I wonder who that is' is probably what everyone else is thinking.

"So Leo why are we here?" Aries asked impatiently.

"To introduce you all to the new member of the family, duh" she said with a smile.

'Hmm something fishy is going on here.'

"Laddies and gentlemen let me introduce you to my best friend, the one and only Pisces Fishi!"

"Who" I heard Gemini ask.

"Me, I am Pisces." The new girl said.

"Well nice to meet y-" Taurus started but got cut of because of somebody's slurping.

We all immediately turned to the only one who would do such a thing in the group, Scorpio.

"What?" Raven haired said still slurping.

"I say we should all introduce ourselves to the new girl. Let's start with you." Libra said and pointed at the boy a black and red hoodie. Aries grinned.

"Nice to meet you Ms Fishi, my name is Aries Ramheart." The boy said in a flirting tone.

"This lovely lady besides me is Taurus." He continued but the amber eyed girl didn't like getting introduced by someone else.

"Shut up and let me introduce myself, my name is Taurus just as the idiot stated." The tomboyish girl huffed. She hadn't even bothered to say her last name to us. It didn't matter how much we tried or did annoy her, the girl didn't want to tell us her last name.

"The name is Gemini Twin and don't you dare give me a nickname." The boy said playing with his tie. For some reason he started wearing a tie ever since Cancer told him he looked handsome in it.

"Sup my name is Cancer Crab and despite my nice or cute aura I will actually kill you if you mess with me. And don't you are make fun of my name." The boy in the red-pinkish jacket claimed. I shivered a bit when I remembered what had happened when I accidentally called him Toxic, you know because of his name.

"You already know who I am but my name is Leo Lionstar." Leo said fixing her grey jeans.

"My name is Virgo Vir and I hope we can get along." Virgo said and I huffed.

"I already introduced myself but my name is Libra, Libra Scale." The pink guy said rubbing his fore arm.

"Um my name is Scorpio Scorpions." The juice guy with raven hair said. He took out another juice box from his black oversized hoodies pocket.

"Ello my name is Sagittarius Arch but you're free to call me by any name that you like." I said jumping slightly.

"Capricorn Goathorn is the name and no I am not related to a goat." She added as Aries snickered.

"Oh it's my turn? Well my name is Aquarius Bearer or Aquarius-marine Bearer but people call me Aqua for short." The girl said playing with her hair.

"Anyways now that everyone is here and introduced themselves, I hope the letter you guys got explained everything about us being zodiacs everything." Capricorn said annoyed because this took quite a lot of time.