Disney land

Virgo's pov

In the end Ophiuchus decided to tag along to Disney land with us. The only thing good with this was that at least now one person wouldn't have to ride the things alone. Currently all of us were looking around for a taxi to ride.

"Guys I found a taxi!" Ophiuchus yelled in my ear.

"Good wait for us guys." Taurus yelled back from the other side of the parking lot.
Soon enough we all entered the car and asked the driver to drive us to Disney land. Before we could do that the driver said that all of us had to have seatbelts because they didn't have time to go to jail right now.

As soon as they started driving I felt a little bit nauseous. But that's okay because the drive wasn't going to be that long anyways.

"Hey, fine man do you want to read a book with me?" The white haired teen asked quietly.
I started wondering were the Sagittarius and Gemini fusion kid went.

When I nodded the boy handed me the book and asked me to read it, which I did because I forgot my book in the hotel.

10 minutes later when we had reached our destination I handed him the book and thanked him for letting me read it.

"Hey you do know that there are motion sickness medicine that you can take right?" He questioned and I looked at him as he handed me one.

"Don't worry it's just motion sickness meds not drugs." He giggled at my distress face.

"Thanks I guess?"

"Anyways we can't let the ladies wait for us." He winked.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"What should we do first?" Capricorn said looking at the map.

"Oh I know, let's go to this rollercoaster." Taurus said pointing at something.

"If you ladies don't chicken out then go for it." Ophiuchus said with a grin.

"Me chickening out? As if " Taurus said getting competitive already.

"Okay then race you guys to the line! " Capricorn yelled and took of, dropping the map on the ground. I picked the map up and placed it in my pocket.

"Girl you are cheating, come back!" Taurus exclaimed and also took off.
Leaving me and Ophiuchus alone.

"And they say boys are immature." I mumbled and took of as well.

"Stop running away from me my love." Ophiuchus yelled way behind me.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"You guys are so slow." Taurus commented and Capricorn nodded.

"We started way after you guys though, isn't that right Ophiuchus?" I looked around but couldn't see the boy.

"We lost him already?" Taurus said disappointed.
"I liked him."

"I didn't he was annoying and he is basically a fusion of Sagittarius and Gemini." Capricorn mumbled.

"That's exactly what I said!" I exclaimed loudly.

"You guys talk about Gemini and Sagittarius so much that I think that they might be your partners instead of friends." Ophiuchus said with struggle after finally coming in our view. He was trying to take deep breaths but was failing greatly.