Where is Sunny?

Leo's pov

"What were you guys thinking?" Libra's voice echoed through the silence. Pisces and Gemini both had their heads down with their eyes full of shame. Libra sighed and handed Pisces some ice she could put on her injured chin. She took it gratefully and rubbed it against the skin.

He opened the medical kit and applied some disinfectant on the newly made scar above Gemini's mouth. "I asked a question."

Gemini flinched due to the pain and began to complain. Libra rolled his eyes at the sight.

"So no one is going to explain what just happened? Leo?"

I raised my hands in the air. "Don't ask me, all I know is that Gemini attacked Pisces."

"Ah, was it a provoked action or did he just attack her without a reason?"

"I mean both of them were provoking each other." I answered awkwardly.

"Do you think mother is going to punish of them?" Aquarius voice was heard muffled behind the door.

"I hope not."

"Can both of you shut up, I am trying to hear what they are talking about!" Aries hissed.

"You shut up!"

A voice tried to calm the others. "Guys they are going to hear us, quiet down."

"I don't think so, the door is too thick. Unless they have ears that can snap up the sounds that good."

"Those imbeciles are going to be the death of me." The pink hair mumbled before turning back to us.
"You two are going to learn on how to get along."

They said in unison. "But, I don't like her/him!"

He stood up. "Suck it up, I don't like you guys but I am not here complaining about it." And then he told me to come with him.

"If I wasn't clear enough earlier then I might as well say it again. I'm going to lock you two in this room until you get along. No buts." He said opening the door. I shrugged apologetically to the two of them as the door closed behind us.

"Now." Libra glared dissatisfied at the group that was 'hiding' behind the flower pot.
"You guys have a lot to explain."

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"So you're telling me that while those two were fighting the rest of you were just there watching it?"
We all nodded.

"And it didn't even hit you once that you could stop it?"
We all nodded once again.

He ran a hand through his hair. "I don't know what I should do with you guys." He muttered madly something in French which received a small gasp from Aqua.

"Shit he is mad." She murmured to Aries.

"What did he say?" Aries and Scorpio asked confused.

She shrugged lightly and pointed at Scorpio. "It's best if you don't know. Besides we have children amongst us."

"Hey if it's about the lunch naps I take then it's because they are good for your health."

Aries patted his head. "And your growth."

"I'm not that short, look I am clearly taller than you." He pouted and made some gestures to prove his point.

"Now that I think about it Scorpio is actually taller than you." I said mockingly and unsurprisingly he took the bait.

He dragged his hand from the top of the boy's head towards himself to show that he reached his shoulder. "See I am taller!"

"Nope Scorpio is actually taller." Aqua confirmed with a smug smile.