Water signs goes buying groceries

Would you rather tacos or nachos?

Cancer pov

With a thud I closed the door and entered Scorpio's room. I saw him and Aquarius sitting on his bed. As soon as they heard me enter the room they both turned to me and I noticed Aquarius was wearing something above her lips. It was a black fake moustache that was slightly bigger then it was supposed to. I also noticed that Aquarius was holding a big black board with pictures on it.

The room was dark and plain, I guess Scorpio didn't have time to unpack or he probably didn't care. It's probably the second option.

"Hi Cancer, you got the message?" She asked writing something on the board.

"Yeah obviously." I said and rolled my eyes.
"Are we going to start?"

"Sure!" Scorpio said.

"So I think we all know why we are here?" Aquarius said rolling her moustache.

"Yes we all got the feeling right?" Scorpio said quietly.
"There is something wrong about that woman."

"Tell me about it, and that's why we can't tell anyone else about it. They will probably think that it's because we hate her." Aquarius said with a sigh.

"That's why we need you, Cancer." She said and turned to me.
"You felt it to right?"

"Yea, I got a weird feeling when I first saw her." I said nervously.

"Explain."

"It was like she were, I don't know looking through my mind or something. She knew for an instant what to say for me to lose my temper." I said and swallowed hard.

"What did she say?" Aquarius asked nervously.

I looked her in the eyes. Her eyes were so beautiful and I could stare in them for like forever. I shook my head. Now is not the time.

"I-I don't wanna talk about it.." I stuttered and looked down.
I knew that if I repeated her words I would have lost it. I just felt sick by thinking about it.

Flashback...

Aries had sent me to buy some milk the first day I got here. As I was walking to the shop I realised that I had no idea where it was. I was walking around for like hours when a woman came up to me and asked what I was doing. At first she looked nice, but I got a feeling that she was lying.

-If your looking for the shop then it is that way.- She said and pointed at the opposite direction.

-H-how did you know?- I asked surprised.

-Gut feeling. By the way- she grabbed my hand.

- Ah, I see, you are the type of guy who would do anything for his friends right. Sadly it seems like you have some difficulties on expressing how much your friends mean to you. You would do anything just for them to not realise how valuable they are to you. That will be your greatest weakness.- she mumbled and let go of my hand.

I stood there in shook. I mean what would you do if a random stranger grabbed your hand and randomly said something about your life?

I know you guys probably think that I am overreacting so let me tell you why that made such a big impact on me.

"cer, cancer, CANCER" Aquarius said snapping me back to reality.

"Huh," I said sound like a completely idiot.

"You spaced out are you okay?" Aquarius said quietly.

"Yea, let's continue." I said changing the subject.
"What should we do about 'her'?"