Bio

Name: Saga

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Age: She's around the same age as the gang

Looks:

Her personality: She's incredibly hyperactive, cheerful, intelligent, bubbly, and optimistic

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Her personality: She's incredibly hyperactive, cheerful, intelligent, bubbly, and optimistic. She's kind to everyone she meets as she never threatened or harmed anyone directly, especially dragons. She has a very positive outlook on life, even in moments of grave danger as she doesn't seem to mind what's going on around her as long as can perform her research and experiments. And despite the frequent times her alchemy experiments have failed, she sees each one as an opportunity to learn. She also believes herself to be a failure due to her being a runt like Hiccup, but she sees it as a positive thing. Even when she lived on Berk, she was incredibly lonely and heartbroken due to everyone rarely ever talking to her because her obliviousness and her one-track mind, causing her to have poor people skills. But after finding the Flightmare the riders faced, washed up and wounded on Berk's shores because of the riders rerouting her glowing algae route, after Saga treated the wounded flightmare back to full health with the help of her skills in alchemy, she realized that she was better with dragons. She left Berk because she saw how it was negatively effecting her flightmare with each time she caught a glimpse of the riders, as the dragon had became somewhat traumatized by what the riders did, causing Sage to make the choice for the sake of her dragon and went outside the Archipelago. At some point of her spending years outside the Archipelago, she began raiding dragon hunter ships for materials for her experiments, freeing most of the captured dragons in the process, til one raid, she stole a chest fully of night fury eggs, and after one of the eggs hatched in front of her, unlocking motherly instincts Saga didn't even know she had, the girl began rescuing every night fury egg the hunters took that she could find, and began raising them with the help of her flightmare.

Love Interests: Hiccup & Astrid ( poly )

Head cannon voice: Entrapta from She-ra

- Fun Facts -

• Each of Saga's dragons has a leather collar that have their names sewn on it. Saga always checks if the dragon's collar doesn't fit anymore, she could make it a new one. She also has made multiple inventions to help her care and protect them, she even made an nest-like saddle attachment for the baby furies and fury eggs to ride on in case they have to move locations.

• She named the Flightmare, Tesla, after her deceased mother.

• She never met her father, she has mentioned that her mother mentioned that he loved to play Maces and Talons, and she carries the Viking Chief piece that her father had given her mother.

• She currently has about five baby night furies and about 15 of night fury eggs in her possession, and she loves each and every one of them equally. She

Her behavior towards the riders: She is friendly towards the riders, besides her not recognizing them when she saw them again after years of living outside the Archipelago.

----------------------------------------------------------

( Her Flightmare )

Name: Tesla

Looks:

Personality: She is very sweet and protective towards Sage as well as she's equally protective over the baby night furies and fury eggs, and she becomes extremely aggressive and territorial whenever Saga or the little night furies are in danger

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Personality: She is very sweet and protective towards Sage as well as she's equally protective over the baby night furies and fury eggs, and she becomes extremely aggressive and territorial whenever Saga or the little night furies are in danger. She also becomes extremely agitated and scared whenever she sees the riders due to what happened to her when the riders changed her glowing algae route, but the riders slowly gain her trust with each time she sees them protecting her rider, the baby furies, and the night fury eggs.

( The Baby furies )

Names: Winky, Panther, Ruff & Tuff ( twin furies ), Rascal

Genders: Panther, Tuff, Winky, and Rascal are males, and Ruff is female

Ages: All five are still little babies, but Winky is the oldest out of the five while Rascal is the youngest. Ruff & Tuff are twins.

Winky's looks and how he got his name: He is a baby night fury with bright green eyes. He was named " Winky " because of how he would wink at people when he greets them, he has been doing it ever since he learned how to wink.

Panther's looks and how he got his name: Panther is a baby night fury with yellow eyes. He was named " Panther " because of the color of his eyes and how he acts slightly more cat-like than the others.

Ruff and Tuff's looks and how they got their names: These two are identical night furies with blue eyes. Saga named them after the twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, because of how mischievous they are.

Rascal's looks and how he got his name: Rascal is the typical baby night fury, but he was hatched without wings. He was named " Rascal " because he was the little rascal of the five.

Their behavior towards the riders: They were cautious of the riders at first because of them being strangers to the baby furies, but they slowly warmed up to them.

- Fun facts -

• After warming up to the riders, the baby furies will start waking Hiccup up to try to get him and Toothless to play with them.

• The riders try to best to prevent the twins from trying to teach Ruff and Tuff to be more mischievous.

• All five of them would sometimes spend the whole day staring at the fury eggs, as they await for their new playmates to come into the world.

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for the bio, I hope you like them

Feel free to comment on what you think about Saga and her dragons so far

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜