♥.♥ Chapter 30 ~ Best friends (Part 1)

cookies note: This was Miko's Pov when he was still six years old. So please expect pure English in here. Hindi pa kasi siya natuturuan dito mag tagalog. Diba ganon naman yung mayayaman na bata? Mas unang tinuturo sa kanila ang english kaysa tagalog. base on experience ko yan mga pinsan ko kasi english speaking. tas mga classmates ko din nung kinder hangang grade 2 .. pero sila lang yun ako hindi. Di aman ako mayaman . siLA LANg ahahaha

~♥~

Bubbles...

Fairy dust...

Confetti s...

Filled the air as I entered a magical venue of a six years old girl's party.

"Are you ready to meet your princess baby?" I looked up to my mom who seemed so excited right now. I almost knotted my forehead I don't liked the idea of being a prince of a six years old girl. This was so gay and so uncool I prefer to be alone in my room playing with my cool toy cars and action figures but my mom forced me to escort the daughter of my father's best friend in her sixth birthday and as a little kid I have no choice but to agree.

"Looked there she is..."

I looked at the direction my mom pointed at. A very pretty girl with a face of an angel greeted my eyes she looked stunning in her white princess dress, she wears a cute little tiara in her head that suits her very well. I was mesmerized that is all I can say...

I don't understand why but my hearts beat fast as she approach our direction with a middle aged woman at her side. I think that was her mom.

My mom and the middle aged woman greeted each other like they were best friends but I don't care my full attention was on the little girl who were in front of me right now. I tried to smile at her but she just stared at me for a second I thought she would ignore me but to my relief she warmly smiled at me and again I was mesmerized. She had the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. So angelically refreshing.

"Miko? Your Tita Elaine and I are just going to met some important persons can we leave the two of you in a second? Please just enjoy each others company okay?" I just nodded to my mom who seemed amused to my reaction.

"Hi." I nervously greeted when we were left alone by our moms. To my surprised she suddenly held my hand and dragged me to the dance floor.

"I always wanted to dance like a princess like what I always saw on disney movies but the problem is I have no prince to dance with me then you came here in my birthday dressed like a prince would you please be my prince and danced with me?"

I didn't answer her request but instead I held her one hand and put it to me shoulder. I also put a hand on her waist. Our free hands just clasp each other while I guide her to slowly sway like how Disney couples usually do while dancing.

"I'm Sabrina but you can call me Sab and you are?" she asked while we were dancing.

"I'm Mikhail but you can call me Miko." I answered as I held her waist closer to mine then suddenly we stopped dancing and found ourselves just staring deeply at each other's eyes. I feel like I'm gonna drown by just staring at her warm beautiful eyes but I don't care. I love the feeling of her staring at me feeling the beating of our hearts. It's like we belong for each other.

I was gonna hug her and tell her what I feel but my mom came telling me that we have to go cause there's an emergency so I have no choice but to leave her alone in the dance floor...

After a week we moved to a house that was located to a high class village. My mom told me that it was near to my father's best friends house that's why we moved. I was checking on my new room when I noticed a little girl who was waving at me in a room that was opposite to my room.

"Hey! Do you remember me!?" She shouted from her window.

"Who are you!?" I shouted back.

The girl smiled at me I know that angelic smile! My heart was filled with joy when I realized that she was Sabrina the pretty little girl from the party. She disappeard from the window where did she go?

"Miko!?" My mom called. "There is someone who was looking for you"

I curiously went down to our leaving room then suddenly someone just jump into me and hug me tightly. "My prince!"

"Sabrina!?" I exclaimed as I hugged her back. I'm really glad to see her again.

"It seemed that you two goes along very well." My mom said teasingly. I unconsciously blushed but Sab doesn't seemed to mind. She excitedly dragged me to somewhere and realized it was their house.

"Mommy I want you to meet Miko. His family where the once who was occupying the new house."

"Oh? I know him son of Michael and Elaine. I'm glad that you two easily became friends."

Sabrina's face crumpled in disagreement. "No mom! He is not my friend." Sadness crept my heart in what she said. She doesn't want me to be her friend? She looked at me like she was kind of begging. "I really liked you. Can you please be my best friend?"

My heart was again filled with joy in what she said. She doesn't want me to be her just friend she wanted me to be her best friend! This very pretty little girl with an angelic smile wanted to be my best friend! How cool was that? I happily nodded at her.

"Sure I'll be glad to be your best friend" I happily said she squilled out of joy and hug me tight. I was surprisingly stunned when she happily kissed me on my cheeks.

"We will be the very best of friends ever!!!!"

I didn't able to respond cause I'm busy calming my heart who was pounding erratically because of the surprise kiss she gave me on my cheeks...

"I love you my best friend" She said while smiling at me.

I shyly blushed in what she said...

I think I have my first crush ...

I have a crush on my new best friend....