THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ♡

🎄

University was difficult.

Exam season was basically a death sentence for you. Aside from that, you had grown distant from the one person you cared for the most. You both attended the same university but yet you were further than ever.

"I wish you weren't so busy all the time" You said on FaceTime with your boyfriend, Armin. The both of you usually had these monthly calls to make up for the lost time. Since your exams had ended already and his had not, this call was more of a study date with just him studying.

"Yah law's a pretty difficult major."

He decided to major in law.

It was clear to you and every one of Armin's friends that his "major" wasn't really isn't passion more like another thing he did to satisfy his mother.

"I still don't understand why you wouldn't just major in Literature or English language, it's what you are good at and you love it"

"Well I'm sorry some of us actually want a job in the future." Armin's cold tone startled you, he wasn't in the camera frame so picturing him annoyed was difficult.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm just saying psychology seems a little easier and you should be a little considerate and understand-"

"Understand what exactly? we barely get to see each other anymore and I know you have exams but even when you don't we still don't talk much and I'm just tired."

"I'm tired too, I think I'll get back to studying" He replied, finally lifting his eyes off the book next to him and grabbing his phone.

"You've been studying this entire call Armin, you practically have the whole textbook memorized, you just keep going over it because you're scared you'll still fail."

"Goodnight Y/n"

You wondered if he noticed you getting teary eyed, well it was too late the tears fell once he cut the call on you.

------------

"I say we tag team him and plot a murder"

"MIKASA!"

You met up with Mikasa for the first time in a long while, the two of you still talked online though. She went to a different university but remained close with you. Mikasa's university closed early for winter break so she decided to visit yor campus. After a few movie marathons and hours of catching up on university drama, the two of you embarked on a walk out during the winter.

You called it a death trap but Mikasa insisted you both had to enjoy the one hour of sunlight left.

"No but he should try better to make time with you!"

"Yeah but maybe I was just really being insensitive and a huge burden on him, he has a lot ahead of him and I don't want to ruin that for him"

"I can't believe he'd lash out on you like that though" She sympathized with you, trying her best to hide the fact she was cold (spoiler she failed).

"His exams ended two days ago"

"And still no text or call?"

"None" You looked down at the snow feeling overwhelmed and quickly changed the subject.

*********

(Left is Armin and Right Is Eren)

Armeen 👱🏻‍♂️

So how's Germany?

Bro you fucked up

Shit Mikasa told you
already?