1

:::::::::::::::::::::

"Words cannot be trusted, would you allow me to place my love on your face, the lips I mean?"

A warm feeling blossomed in your stomach as you read the letter given to you by a secret admirer. This wasn't the first letter, in fact it was one of many, but you couldn't deny it was the one that made your heart flutter the most.

Upon receiving the first letter,you had felt a little weird, as a small piece of paper resided at the buckle of your red bag, this had to mean who ever wrote this letter was stalking you. The next letters you received were in the same handwriting as before, it felt kind of creepy, at some point you began too warm up to the sweet words of the writer, that made you delighted on blue days.

The secret admirer and writer of the letter remained well, secret. In some of the letters contained details that showed the anonymous writer had seen your reactions to some of it, the most recent letter had specifically hinted at it.

It stated ......

"I'm glad you've gotten used to my letters Y/n, I see your reactions towards my letters have softened from the irritated look to a calm one that makes you smile on blue days. I have probably mentioned this but, i am in the same school and grade as you and I have heard you talk to your friends about me. That makes me really happy :)"

Shall I remain secret?

Anonymous.
He/Him.

You giggled a bit at the writers squiggly smiley face, then paid attention to the last sentence he wrote down, you face widened in excitement. Yes it was true you had mention the writer to your friends, most of it was about your wanting to know who was behind the paper and ink.

"If he's that sweet on paper, imagine how he would be in real life, right Mikasa?"

You paused ....

"Mikasa? MIKASA!!"

"hmm, I'm sorry, you've just been talking about this writer for too long, I got bored." The female said unfazed.

"Uhh not my fault he's so sweet, I just wish I knew who he is"

"why don't just leave a letter for him too, he usually leaves a letter by your bag, just put one there for him "

"OH MY GOD WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT, THANK YOU" You said as you jumped and hugged your raven haired best friend who always seemed to 'never listen' but gave the best advice.

"Wait I thought you weren't listening to me, how the hell do you know all that?" You asked, letting go of her.

"is that really important right now?"