5

^^^^^^^

"THEY'RE NOT THE SAME PERSON??"

"Yes Y/n this is the fifth time you pointed to them, we already asked, that's not him"

"Well it's not my fault all blondes look the same" You clapped back at Mikasa, frustrated by the dead end you had reached.

"Sasha I thought you said this will be easier?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know there were so many blondes in this school"

"You guys should just go back to your classes, the bell's about to ring either way,so it fine"

You waved goodbye to your friends, as they both went to their classes. Due to the teacher being absent, you found yourself wondering around in the library hoping to find a book to read. Your eyes widened in awe as you came across a book that interested you, sure you had read it once, twice, three thousand times, but that wasn't the current concern. Flipping the pages if the book, you noticed a bookmark.

"why would someone leave a bookmark in a library book?" you questioned, thinking out loud. At the bottom end of the bookmark there was a name, written in small squiggly handwriting, after a few glances and squints, you identified the person as ...

"Armin.A"

Looking at this, you thought back to the library incident, realizing that the bookmarked belonged to boy. The males first impression wasn't the best, but yet you felt this attraction to his puzzling behavior. Now determined to find the anxious blonde, you remembered one of your friends, who was also blonde and apart of the school council, Historia.

"I'm sorry Y/n I cannot just give you access too students schedules" The girl said in disappointment

"just this one time I swear pleaseee" You replied, dragging the last part and putting your hands together as a way to beg her.

"fine, but you didn't get this from me"

She handed a few papers together and you thanked her. You noticed the similarities between yours and Armin's schedule, just right after your free period right now, you both had biology. You groaned remembering how much you hated the class, but also grinned at the luck of having the same class as he did.

"Hi Armin"

The boy jumped, turning around he looked at you and then muttered a quiet "hi"
you smiled back trying to soften the atmosphere, realizing you were the only two In the class since the bell hadn't rang, you decided to get to the point

"I found your bookmark"

"Thank you"

...........

A/n : sorry I haven't updated in a few days, short update but gonna update more :)