3

××××××××××

It had been two weeks since you first logged onto the site, you had written a few lines but you definitely still needed more, you got along well with your partner, since the two of you began to get used to each other's mannerisms and tendencies. The raven haired female listened to your description of your reading partner, you described him as a nerd who barely knew much on the internet and some how was amazing at literature and grammar. You told her about the cool battles you had to do with your partner.

"hmm sounds like you're having fun, what off lover boy, the stalker?"

"oh yeah writing is going to take much more time than I expected. I'm hoping this sure helps me,I guess. Last week I didn't receive any letters" you said a little gloomy and less enthusiastic as before.

Mikasa noticed your change of turn, her pokerface expression softened.

"Y/n, don't pressure yourself for one guy who's too scared to show is face, I know you think he's sweet and all but you shouldn't bri-"

"I'm fine Mikasa and I will be way better if I found out who he was"

"and what next?"

"I think I like him, like really like like him"

"just be careful and don't hurt yourself for a coward"

"he's not a coward" You replied rather harshly

"okay okay, can we stop talking about him now?"

"you brought it up"

"well I want to end it"

"umm I'm going to go the bells about to ring"

There was tension in the atmosphere as you packed your bags off the court where Mikasa practiced with her basketball team and where the both of you usually hanged out. You had felt terrible for being harsh like that to her, you knew she was only trying to help but you were also mad at her for insulting him like that.

Normally at the end off school you would head over to Mikasa's, you decided not too because you had another scheduled meeting with your partner on the site, and also because you were to scared to face her again. Once you got to your apartment where you lived alone, everything seemed quiet, you broke your normal routine of hanging with your friends, something else was missing.

*********

6pnssyslqyer9
Hiyaa

wqterlete
Good afternoon

6pnssyslqyer9
sooo what are we doing today

wqterlete
A lot I would like to get 3 books done and we still have the analysis, and this time we shouldn't engage in random conversations that have nothing to do with our assignments.

6pnssyslqyer9
u r no fun omg

wqterlete
I'm serious six, we really need to get our work done, which one do you want to start with?

6pnssyslqyer9
wow okay you choose ig

You frowned at the scene, you were kinda hoping for a little bit of humor it had felt like everyone was suddenly giving up on you, as the male typed down his reading and writing schedule you remembered what was missing, you hadn't gotten a letter. You grabbed your bag and checked the buckle nothing, you emptied the whole bag, nothing. Another day without any letter. You didn't know why, but it hurt more than it was supposed too, you felt pathetic having relied your happiness and comfort on pieces of paper from a random person who probably didn't like you back.