Epilogue: No More Supernatural

Start from the beginning

"Speaking of stuff, where is Crom Cruach?" Issei looked at him and spoke, "He has been travelling the world, after all he has been trapped in the gear for God knows how long.." Issei spoke with a shrug as the devils in the room did not feel a headache. 

This was primarily because, after the Heaven's System Fall, there was no way for anyone to exorcise or punish devils. Additionally, the Sacred Gear system's destruction also made sure that the people that received their Sacred Gears, remained undetectable and unnoticable by the Factions. 

"I see...so he will come back one day...he must have been real grateful" Malak spoke adding his own words, as he spoke, "Yep, and as a favor he told me that he will be dealing with any Remnants of the Supernatural that he would come across."

"That is fair...now we can rest for a while...although, out of curiosity, where is the Hero Faction all this while, we tried to locate them, but they seem to have just vanished out of existence.." Vader asked to which Issei spoke

"They have been in hiding, so we will have to expand our search, but don't worry, they will be dealt with accordingly.." Issei spoke with a smile, as Vader nodded, he opened the mouth cavity and started to have his breakfast. Artemis then spoke, "Issei, you don't mind if we go to shop for the clothes for the baby?"

"Isn't it a bit early for that? I mean, we can buy the clothes anytime..." Artemis shook her head and responded

"I won't have time for that, the Doctor told me that as my pregnancy would become worse...and I need to take care of myself, I wouldn't be able to handle the crowds that come in from the malls.." Artemis spoke with a worried tone, as Issei sighed, he then spoke

"Fine, you may...although, I would state to buy clothes that would be alright for both a boy or a girl.." Artemis nodded in understanding, as he suddenly got a call on his phone. 

"Who is it?" Ingvild asked Issei to which he looked at the Caller ID, and was surprised by the person that called him. 

"It is Persephone.." Issei picked up the phone and spoke, "Yeah?"

"Wait right now!? Alright...I'll come after breakfast..." Issei disconnected the call as Göndul asked. 

"Is something the matter, Issei?" Göndul started to call him by his first name, since Issei asked her to do so. They were way past lordship, and only his Generals can call him by that name. 

"Hades wants to meet me now, he told me that he has come across something interesting, apparently he found out about Lilith, the mother of Devils. He asked me to come and check it..." Valery and Ingvild became wide-eyed, as Valery asked

"Seriously, she had gone missing for a very long time.." Issei shook his head and spoke

"I don't know, but he asked me to see if he could restore her.." Valery nodded a she spoke

"I see..." Issei turned to Kalani and he responded, "You wish for me to come?"

"Yes, in case she is too injured, I am going to need your help.." Kalani nodded, as Valery asked. 

"Let me also come, I wish to see my Ancestor, please Issei.." Issei shook his head and spoke, "No, Valery...I am not saying this because I don't want you, Persephone and Hades aren't fans of you and Ingvild, they still are a bit weary of you, you can visit her later, once we bring her to the Droid Faction Base.."

Both Ingvild and Valery seemed saddened by this, as Issei shook his head and spoke, "Don't worry, things will get better, I mean you two did help a lot in the Droid Faction's goals right?" 

The two girls looked at him and nodded, as Issei looked at Kalani, they decided to finish their breakfast as soon as possible and head to Hades's Domain. He soon waved goodbye to the rest and teleported alongside Kalani as the two teleported to the Hades's Domain.