Chapter 34: Beginning of the Finale

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Malak and Vader were facing off against the two cats, that they were able to isolate and ambush, as Koneko and Kuroka desperately tried to hold them off, they were heavily panting due to their fight against the monster in front of them. 

"This is hardly a challenge..." Vader spoke with a mocking grin, as Malak responded, "Don't get cocky, we need the two alive, not dead..."

"I am aware.." Vader responded, he knew that his master is not the kind to let go of a crucial piece of information to use against their enemies, as Vader approached them and used Telekinesis to start choking them, they felt like as if their life was going to die, Malak approached them, his jet yellow eyes matched the cat like eyes of both Shirone and Kuroka, where the two Nekoshous looked at Malak with fear. 

"You will make handy hosts for that, as well as tell us all about the Nebiros experiments, that is what he demands..." Kuroka struggled to keep up with them as she angrily responded with the last of the strength she had. 

"I-I will never tell a-anything...m-monsters!" Kuroka declared as she soon passed out, Koneko then spoke with fear and worry, "N-Nee-sama!"

Koneko also passed out, as the two girls were rendered unconscious, as Vader walked to them, with Malak taking the hairclip off Koneko's hair, and speaking, "Let's take them back to base, Lord Issei would love his new sleeper agents..."

"Indeed, let's take them back to Nebiros Territory.." Both Malak and Vader lifted the girls each and teleported back to the Nebiros territory, they knew what was going to happen next. 

*Scene Change*

Nebiros Territory, 8:30 PM

Issei and Malacoda, had placed the bodies of Coriana and Kuisha down on the ground, their plan had remained a success, and they soon dropped their bodies on the ground, they were joined by Grievous and Kalani, as Grievous asked. 

"So this is the place, where you managed to find the Malebranche...?" Issei nodded as he spoke with a smile, "Meet Malacoda everyone..."

Malacoda walked forward and bowed with a smile, "So you are my working co-partners, it is a pleasure to meet you Grievous..."

Grievous chuckled as he greeted, "Oh I like her, it is nice to meet you too, Malacoda.." The Droid General put his hand forward as Malacoda returned the handshake with a smile of her own, the Leader of the Malebranche seemed to respect Grievous, seeing him as someone equal to her. 

After a while, Malak and Vader also teleported into their base, as they bring in the unconscious bodies of Kuroka and Koneko, they then speak, "Mission successful..."

"My Lord, why did you bring these two Nekomatas with you?" Issei looked at Malacoda and spoke with a smile, "You see one of them took two evil pieces, while the other is a Senjutsu user, their power will be perfectly suited for the Malebranche..."

"Are you sure? They don't seem to be powerful...I am not judging your decision in any way..." Issei spoke to Malacoda with a smile, "Appearances can be deceiving...Malacoda.." Malacoda nodded, she started to have a bit of faith in Issei, as Malak asked looking at her