Chapter 1: Unbearable Truth

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei watch as a party was taking place with the center of attraction being Dai Hyoudou, his younger brother, he gave up, and decided that he was no longer going to help them, they are on their own. Furthermore, he wanted to free Nyx, so he will do anything at this point, even making the factions do the job for him. He decided to wait for the right opportunity, because of him having the Book of Conceptual Records. A year has passed, and the three heroes are heading to a conference of the factions, they remember how Gabriel was mentally tortured by a bald man, who attacks them again, due to which this causes a huge blow to Ingvild since she can no longer sing. The faction leaders decide on what to do with this man, where it was discovered that Issei was the only one that could fight off against. Many were in disbelief, with Tobio showing the video to them, they were shocked by what they saw. Issei copying Divine Dividing and using it against Malak and defeating him, until he managed to escape. Once the video was done, Valery and Albion were the angriest since Issei copied their gear, however they calmed down. Upon understanding the situation, Sirzechs asked Grayfia to bring him here, which she agreed to do so. Issei, meanwhile works on the Mortis Blade, as it is a God slaying blade that he designed. Grayfia reaches Issei, and tries to ask Issei, and when he refuses, she forces him, Issei, at first does not want to go, and makes sure Grayfia gets the message, however Issei realizes this that, this could be his opportunity to fulfill one of his goals. He comes reluctantly, once there, Dai hates his presence, while the others ask questions, however Issei refuses to answer any of them, not caring for what others spoke about him, as he refuses to help the factions. Eventually they give up and ask for what Issei wants, when he proposes the freedom of Nyx, Zeus angrily refuses, however Issei does not care, even when the others try to make him convince that she is a threat, when forced, Issei reveals the book as well as the Boosted Gear, without the limiter causing fear in many, as he waits for their answer, their response does not change, as he leaves, he tells them that whenever they change their mind, they are free to call him, which did not sit well with the Faction Leaders. 

After Issei left and headed back to his house, the faction leaders were in a rocky situation, they needed information from Issei, and he was nowhere to be found, he had just disappeared. 

Dai wanted to teach Issei a lesson, but there was no Issei, he wanted to beat the truth out from Issei, but without him, there was no way to do so. He gritted his teeth in anger and accepted defeat. Two days had passed since he was gone, nobody knew where he want, it was like the earth swallowed him up. 

However, things only had gotten worse later on, as Malak once again attacked, he had attacked the factions with a much greater force, leaving more casualties, he was laying waste to the factions wherever he went. Nobody could find a way to stop him so far, this left a bitter taste in his mouth. 

Issei had come back from his visit, as he was not in a mood to deal with any of his family members, he was working on the final touches of the Mortis Blade, the God-slaying Sacred Gear, it was almost done, when his door suddenly exploded. 

"What the-?" Issei exclaimed in surprise, he saw the door was exploded by none other than a voluptuous black haired beauty, Issei was not happy seeing her however. He closed the book and it disappeared. 

"There is something called as knocking, Himejima!" Issei shouted, he was ready to teach her a lesson, but all he saw was Akeno smiling towards him. 

"Oh that is just punishment, for insulting my Anata, it's gonna get a whole lot worse for you, Fufufu~" Akeno spoke with a sweet smile, as lightning crackled between her palms and fingers. 

Sekiruuyetei: Book of Conceptual Records!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें