Chapter 6: New Allies, New Enemies

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Gabriel remembering and regretting what had happened with and to Issei, as she was the first victim who had an encounter with Malak, who ravaged her faction and anyone that stood in his way. He then knocks her out and takes her to a hidden location, where he gives her a reality check, and when she refuses, Malak makes her see it by force, he then reveals the real person that wants to talk to her, but as she tried to reason with him, she was unable to do so, she tries to stop him, only for her to be helpless and powerless to stop him, she is then left crying, as eventually the angels find her. The next thing that happens, is that Gabriel apologies to Issei, but it was too late, Elizabeth, who was now one with Issei, she then reveals that it was her naivety that caused this to happen. Elizabeth then leaves the place. Four days have passed, and the news of Grigori's fall reached Vali, she was completely broken after this, as she ran away, the others discuss on what they should be doing, as Rias suggests that they should all go to heal the wounded, as Asia agrees to do so. They all leave to heal up, with Ingvild refusing to come there, as Malak analyzes that there needs to be the descendents of Asmodeus and Belzebub, he wondered whether he could locate them. Meanwhile, Issei is happy with the actions of Elizabeth as he praises her making the Dark Angel happy, she was happy to please Issei, after which Grievous asks what needs to be done, Issei commands the two to stay on standby. While he asks Elizabeth to do the same as well, while going to the Angel faction, making sure that no one senses her involvement, to which Elizabeth nods in agreement, as he does consider what she thinks, he then does the same for the two ladies, whom both agree to do so. His next goal was to recreate the True Spear, and the other Holy type Longinus, as he heads inside to plan his next move. As this was going on, Ingvild reaches the park, where she is followed by Valery, as this was going on, Ophis shows up and takes both of them to the dimensional gap, with Great Red showing up, who greets the two, however when he senses another, Ophis confronts Valery, who refuses to acknowledge Issei, as a result Great Red shows her the first part, as she begins her horror action. The next thing that happens is that more of the past is shown, with Dai lying and deceiving everyone along with his accomplices Matsuda and Motohama, eventually his relationship with Nyx is revealed, and finally his truth being the leader of the new faction that was relentlessly destroying the other factions with no mercy, leaving the two girls completely shocked. 

The look of disbelief and terror that were on the faces of Ingvild and Valery were palpable, as this was going on the scene started to change, as they spoke

"Now what...?" Ingvild spoke, disbelief in her voice and face, the fact that Malak was the clone of Issei, and Issei being the leader of this new faction, that mercilessly destroyed Grigori, was really something. 

"We can't help but watch, and from what I think, I think we will be seeing some of the attacks, seeing that Great Red's vision was not gone." Valery spoke with nervousness, she was afraid, given that Issei was not even using his strength, she has not even seen his full strength. 

Both the girls understood why Seraph Gabriel was unable to tell the truth, given that nobody knows the full extent of the faction's strength or even Issei being the leader, it would shatter any morale or hope the factions had. Not to mention, if Malak was strong enough to take on Cadres without a problem, who knows how strong Issei is, the thought alone scared the girls. To face off against an enemy on that level was too much.