Chapter 20: Reunion of a Vampire with a Dragon

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw La Folia return to the Rihavein residence, where she was happily greeted by her parents Polifonia and Lucas Rihavein, as they see their daughter returned to them safe and sound, however their happiness was short lived as they realised that La Folia had joined the Droid Faction, as she explains her reasoning, Issei shows up to their place, shocking and horrifying them, as he reveals the truth to the parents as they were devastated when they heard that their daughter's death resulted in nothing, he further revealed that the factions were complicit in their deaths as well. He then told that if La Folia did not tell them about the use of their family, he would kill them, he then asks them to reveal their decision, as they willingly accept the decision to join Issei, as he walks away, La Folia also reveals that she is willing to serve him as a knight, as Issei accepts this, the parents were proud of their girl, they knew La Folia wouldn't disappoint them, as they decided to show that they are allies to the Supernatural Factions. As this happens, Malak is asked to take on La Folia as an apprentice, as she agrees to do so, they all then leave. At night time, Quinella and Charlotte hear Asia spying on them, as they successfully convert her into the second sleeper agent, they easily then take her back to base. Meanwhile, Athena sneaks into Issei's room, as she eventually dozes off, Issei and Nyx soon join dozing off, failing to notice Athena. The next day Nyx realises this, however she is silenced, as Issei then kisses her on the mouth waking all of them up, Athena tried to explain, but Nyx was irritated by her action. Issei calms them down, as they all agree to sleep on the bed, after a few hours Sirzechs and Rias show up and make the right decision of leaving them alone. After a while, Issei and the others wake up, as they demand the location of Asia Argento, they make the mistake of threatening Issei, but this goes south as Issei nearly kills Sirzechs, but was stopped at the right time, he then reveals that fighting him would have been a death sentence, as they leave reluctantly. As this happens, Great Red and Ophis discuss possible candidates for Issei's allies, as they come across three additional allies.

Hyoudou Residence, 7:30 PM

"Ophis, are you sure that these girls are useful?" Issei asked, he still questioned the usage of the three girls, he knew Claire's regenerative abilities would be useful, but the other two, he was not so sure.

"Indeed, you have my word, the other two have influence in the devil council, so we can use that to our advantage." Ophis spoke emotionally trying to convince Issei, however the latter was a bit sceptical, as he wondered what she intended to do about it.

Issei was not alone, there was even Miyuki, Quinella, Charlotte and Nyx also checking on the girls, as Miyuki responded

"I think we should see what she thinks, since I do see Claire, even willing to give herself, if we would give the clan a chance...as for the other girls, having them on our side, will increase our chances of ruining the other devil families" Miyuki's words made Issei nod, she was also interested in bringing these girls.

"I can understand Claire, but how will we bring Mio and her sister to our side, they don't have a reason, if anything they fear you for your actions at the rating game.." Quinella spoke, as Charlotte responded

"I agree, and as far as I am concerned the Devil Council often prioritises Devil Pureblood relationships, making sure that any devil descendents are affiliated with the Underworld and maintaining their reputation, but they are also fearful of anything that is not under their control, case in point Issei" Charlotte spoke seriously, as Issei nods in agreement, that was one of the reasons he disliked and eventually hated the council.