Chapter 28: Relationship by Bonds

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Hyoudou Residence, 9:30 PM

Issei walked across the residence, seeing how a lot of things have changed, the house that used to annoy and torment the hell out of him, now it was all peace and quiet. Furthermore, his actions resulted in the whole Supernatural World, whether it be Heaven or Hell, or Olympus, or Kailash, no matter where he was, he created chaos, created fear and dread among its citizens. 

He also remembered that ever since the Supernatural was suffering, his life has become better, anyone that tormented him either was dead, was away, or was afraid of him. It doesn't matter anyway since the Supernatural would soon be eliminated, and true unity would be formed after that. 

A world where Peace would remain for a very long time, a world where humanity won't be toyed or used ever again. Issei saw the lack of care the Supernatural had for humanity, they say that they don't look down on humanity, however, their actions say a very different story. 

"Reminiscing about the past, huh?" Ddraig asked, as Issei responded

"Well, things have changed....the Supernatural is in turmoil, there was a time, I was cursed, no one believed or trusted me. They are only trusting and appeasing me cause I am their only hope."

"The Pillar that they so desperately believed in, that they so believed in was a complete fraud. And worse, he did not falter until the very end, I mean, he reminded me no matter what I did, the Supernatural will still be the same.."

Issei continued with a shrug not caring about what would happen to the factions. He knew one thing, that things will soon go into his favor. He also noticed that even the girls have started to develop feelings for him, however he wondered whether they would join him willingly. 

He wondered whether both Latia and Seekvaira would join him like Mirana did. He knew that Seekvaira and Latia have loved ones in the Underworld, in their case, their parents. He wondered whether they would have the will to kill them if the time comes. 

"Well, speaking of, how much time do you think, I will be able to achieve that form?" Ddraig spoke

"Considering you are planning to combine the full power of the Great Red's Flesh, Ophis's power's, my power, your power and the Books's Integration, you are basically going for a form that surpasses True Diabolos Dragon. It would take some more training if you want to use it without incorporating any side-effects." Ddraig explained as he continued, 

"Furthermore, this form was meant for the next threat, as you are planning to deal with anything that would threaten the peace in the future." Ddraig spoke understanding Issei not using this new form to fight off against the factions. 

"Indeed, from what I am aware, we don't really know if there are beings stronger than Great Red, so this form is like a precautionary measure, even with the Factions gone, we can't rest, and you and I both agree on this right?" Issei spoke as Ddraig responded

"I do, and I am going to ask Hades about why Rizevim wanted to unleash Trihexa and for what...cause if he wanted to create Chaos, he and his Khaos Brigade were strong enough to do that..." Ddraig spoke, as Issei was ready to teleport when he heard a sniffle, he looked around to see Artemis's room.