𝓢𝓮𝓽 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮

{Later That Night}

I knew going to Juniper Hill tomorrow would cause a ripple in my brain, one I couldn't fully process

I knew going to Juniper Hill tomorrow would cause a ripple in my brain, one I couldn't fully process. It would be as if I was looking into a mirror that shows your future, except I didn't want that for myself. I didn't want to lose my mind because I let something overcome me, even my own grief wasn't going to knock me down. I couldn't do it. I had to keep going, keep fighting, even if it was only for Belle.

"Your brain is going to explode if you don't stop thinking so hard." I softly chuckled into the breezy night air, wafting in through my slightly open window, the one summer night that wasn't terribly awful for a change in this hell hole of a town. My half naked body was slung over Patrick's naked chest, our legs tangled together in a fight for dominance against one another. Our eyes met and our smiles matched, smiles that were actually genuine. Not sarcastic, not malicious, just genuine. I couldn't get thoughts out of my head of Patrick and what he was to me. Our arrangement was set in stone in his mind. More like set in blood, but who am I to argue against Hockstetter here?

"I'm actually.... kinda nervous about tomorrow. I want my mom to know I love her and support her mental health. But Daniel told me something that really bothers me. That she just..... vanished. Like her mind disappeared." The morning after my visit with her, she went practically mute, not wanting to say another word about anything. She was rocking back and fourth on the floor, cross legged and blankly staring at the wall as if in a daze. She barley registered Daniel when he tried to speak to her.

"Maybe she saw something. Something freaky. Something..... terrifying. Maybe it was me." I slapped his chest with a tiny smile cracking on my lips in humor, humor I know I shouldn't feel. But couldn't help. His fingers suddenly lifted my chin up to get a full view of my face before kissing me, his tongue granted entrance in my mouth without even needing permission. His hands suddenly made their way to my waist and hoisted me onto his laying form, connecting us in the middle so perfectly. Atop him, I started to grind against him in a moment of boldness, my panties immediately forming wetness from my excitement. With gritted teeth and lustful eyes, Patrick could barely contain himself, judging by the massive bulge digging into my clit.

"Don't start something you can't finish Les." He said with his eyes practically dark from the thoughts consuming his mind. His fingers dug into my sides with all his might, before flipping me under him in one swift motion, my eyes wide with surprise. He absolutely hated it when I teased him, and he knew I was.

"You know what happens when you tease me...." My panties were quickly discarded before he entered me in such a fast pace that my breath hitched in my throat from the mere sensation. His hand suddenly connected with my neck as he pushed himself even deeper within me, hitting my spot that earned an uncontrollable moan from me. His grip on my neck tightened to a squeeze as he practically started to pound me, my eyes closing in pure ecstasy. He tightened even more around my neck, testing how far he could take it before I couldn't breathe. He wouldn't kill me. But damn well bring me close.