𝓢𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓣𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻

{One Week Later}

Little red splotches made from candle wax littered my exposed stomach, indicating how deep we'd gotten into our summer sex fling

Little red splotches made from candle wax littered my exposed stomach, indicating how deep we'd gotten into our summer sex fling. I didn't know how long he'd fixate on me to be exact. But I honestly didn't want it to end. Most nights were mixed with Patrick, Patrick, and more Patrick, sneaking into my window when no one was up or could hear. I was lost in the madness of what was going on between us, knowing it was nothing more than lust, submission on my part and complete control for Patrick. I was his toy. He made that clear. And he didn't want it any other way. Since he heard Vic and i's conversation, things have been different. Vic doesn't stay around me alone anymore. And it felt weird. He was my best friend. But as long as Bev was around or the guys, he'd stay. I knew it was Patrick. But the fuck if I was going to defy him now.

"I'm leaving for work Leslie. Behave today. I don't want anymore reports." I rolled my eyes with a sigh from my dads words, the week also consisting of slaving away in this house doing his bidding. Cooking, cleaning, beatings. One that even Henry took a beating for so I wouldn't have to. Odd honestly for him. He blamed himself for not watching me and took the beating. He crumbled when it came to dad. I hated watching it. No matter how much of a shit head Henry is, I love him. He's my brother.

"Alright!" I brushed my teeth, noting the dark mark left on my neck from Patrick's little biting expedition. The burn marks had become second nature to me, also leaving marks from my cigs still to ease the discomfort of life in this hellhole. I knew what Patrick did to me wasn't normal. But I craved it. I loved it. It turned me on so badly that once it was started, I became this animal, feeding into Patrick's mayhem.

"Leslie! Leslie! Down here!" I slowly put my tooth brush back after finishing upon hearing my name in an echo, my eyes darting from one spot to the next in the little bathroom Henry and I have littered with clutter over the years.

"Hello....?" The voice had come from within the shower, startling me to no end. What the fuck.....? I crept my way over, throwing the curtain back, only to be greeted with a red balloon that read in white letters:

I
🤍
Derry

"You can float to Leslie! And when you're down here, you can feel all the pain you want...." My eyes widened in fear from the now expanding balloon, before it burst with my terrified screams littering the now blood soaked bathroom, parts of the walls and myself entirely coated. Children's laughter echoed within the drain of the shower, leaving me completely motionless. I didn't dream that! I know I didn't.

"Why the hell are you scre...." But Henry stopped dead in his tracks, his words halted from the sight of blood. He saw it to!

"I....I... I don't know what the fuck just happened. I was.... I was brushing my teeth. And I heard a voice....." His eyes surveyed the room entirely, seeing the now popped balloon on the ground and picking it up, reading the letters.