𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰

"I'm going after tits whether you like it or not Les

"I'm going after tits whether you like it or not Les. And I'm bringing you along to watch his flesh burn." Patrick's laughter filled the air around us once we started walking, his hand roughly gripping my arm. I held out hope that Ben had gotten further down the stream by now, afraid of what would happen to him if any of them found him. Especially Patrick.

"What is your problem with him? Is it just because Henry tells you to have a problem?" He stopped dead in his tracks near a entrance to the sewer, his eyes landing on my nervous ones. I was being too bold. But I didn't care at this point.

"Henry doesn't tell me anything. I do what I want. I don't need daddy's permission like you two do." I jerked away from him, only igniting a smirk on his demented lips.

"Now come on Les. I don't have all day. And I hear him in the damn sewer. He wants to play games? So can I." Patrick quickly entered with me closely behind, my annoyance in full view. But the voices kept me distracted. Voices from within the sewer. Not just one. But..... several.

"You know, this shit is turning me on. A cat and mouse game. I might just have you blow me right here." Before he could do anything, he ignited his lighter into the darkness of the sewer with hairspray he always kept handy to use as a damn blowtorch of sorts, the light from the flame revealing several decaying kids with wicked smiles, taunting us to follow them. With wide eyes and terrified faces, blood was sprayed at us from the sudden attacks on us, before we finally escaped, my hand tightly gripping Patrick as we made it to a dead end. In a panic, I searched for a way to get out of here, just as a red balloon, just like the one from my bathroom appeared. We looked at one another, and for the first time, I saw true fear in his eyes.

"The bars! We can manage to slip through. I know we can." The balloon suddenly popped and appeared a orange haired clown with razor sharp teeth and glowing yellow eyes. But my mind kicked into overdrive before he could attack Patrick, him seemingly being his main target. I dragged him through the bars, the blood soaking our clothes enough to slip us through and running through the dirty water out of this damn sewer. I practically fell to my knees the minute we got out of there.

"I figured you'd let me die if given the chance Bowers. Guess I was wrong...." His words trailed off as if in deep thought, slowly regaining his composure. He didn't want to show the fear I saw in there.

"What would be the fun in that? I wouldn't have you around to torture me, stalk me, fuck me." We both laughed a little in humor, before he helped me to my feet. Thankfully, Ben was long gone.

"Guess you're right. That is my job." We simply stared at one another for a brief moment, before shaking off whatever was happening. We can't let it get any further than we agreed. It was becoming seemingly hard to mask my feelings. But I couldn't show them. I just can't. Not if he plans on sleeping with someone else while we have our thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{One Hour Later}

Riding on my bike within the summer heat of Derry, the subtle breeze ruffling my hair and a feeling of freedom in my heart was one of the most amazing feelings in the entire world

Riding on my bike within the summer heat of Derry, the subtle breeze ruffling my hair and a feeling of freedom in my heart was one of the most amazing feelings in the entire world. What once was my mothers bike, quickly became mine after a little paint job, a new seat and wheels curtesy of my dad when he was actually in a better mood, the mood to be an actual dad for once. Those days were long gone. And I knew they'd never be back.

"Leslie!" Bill yelled out to me with a smile once I came to a halt in the alley next to the drug store I always go to when I need my girly things , usually sneaking them out because it was too damn easy. Bev and I were a match made in heaven when it came to that.

"Hey guys! Ben? Are you okay? I'm so sorry about my fucking asshole of a brother." I kicked the kickstand down and immediately hopped off my bike to see the blood just oozing through his shirt, but saw they had patched him up to the best of their ability. I was used to cuts and stuff from watching Georgie. He always did love playing outside and well, kids love getting scratched up doing it. I miss that kid.

"You helped me. Don't be sorry." I smiled a little at Ben in appreciation of understanding that I'm not like my family.

"You know for being a Bowers, you're pretty hot." Richie's words as usual, left his mouth without a second thought, earning a subtle slap across the arm from Eddie.

"You do realize by just saying that it could get you killed?! I mean, Patrick Hockstetter is pretty psycho when it comes to her." My eyes widened a little once Eddie's words dawned on me. Fuck. Patrick! He'll be at my house any time now and here I am taking a stroll down get yourself killed lane.

"Leslie is smart guys. Sure, I know she is with Patrick. But she did save Ben. And she helped us all at some point against her brother. Shes a friend." Stan said this all with such passion, a smile on his face the entire time directed right at me. And it made my heart absolutely sing. I knew they would be here once I finally talked to Beverly after all the chaos in the sewer. I didn't mention the clown. I was afraid I'd sound like a lunatic.

"She's my best friend guys. She's awesome." I hugged Bev with a smile, seeing they were all basically okay with me being around for the most part.

"I'm not the bad guy. I know I'm in deep with Patrick. And my brother is such a shithead. But hey, I'm here for you guys. Always." We talked some more and just joked around for the longest time and somehow, I felt like I belonged. Bev was getting along with them so amazingly before she had to head home, getting an invite to meet them all at the quarry tomorrow. I on the other hand, would be dead if I was caught swimming with several other guys. And Patrick would definitely follow.  I finally said my goodbyes as they all parted ways for the day, strolling out of the alley on my bike when I was suddenly halted by two hands on my handlebars. Not just any hands. But Patrick's.

"There you are Les. I was beginning to think you were avoiding me." My eyes widened in such a panic at his little smile of humor, dark humor at that. But with a hint of lust. He was thinking of all the things he could do to me for what he knew I was doing.

"No Pat. I had to check on Ben, okay? I was worried Henry hurt him real bad. Besides, I was heading home to wait for you flamer." My exaggeration of the word flamer he once used on Stan didn't go unnoticed by Patrick, seeing how mad I was truly driving him. I loved playing games with him. I knew it could result in nothing but pain. But fuck, I loved it.

"I swear you and that mouth of yours..... guess I'll just have to stuff it later so you'll stop." I leaned forward on the handle bars, our faces mere inches apart. I didn't care if anyone in town saw and told my dad at this moment. I was lusting so hard over him. And I wasn't about to stop.

"Is that a promise big boy?" He seemed so surprised, yet excited all at the same time, his usual demented smirk on full view. He wanted nothing more than to take me right then and there. I knew this. Everything else was forgotten. Even if only for that moment.