𝓡𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓕𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

We finally managed to leave the comfort of the tree I'd do anything to stay in right now, making our way closer and closer towards my moms house because I knew she needed me, she needed solace

We finally managed to leave the comfort of the tree I'd do anything to stay in right now, making our way closer and closer towards my moms house because I knew she needed me, she needed solace. I could barley face her since Belle disappeared. But I knew she was in utter pain, having locked herself in her and Daniel's room since it all happened, refusing to eat, to talk to anyone, to even remotely engage in anything at all. Daniel had managed to call the house and thankfully got me on the line this morning, worried out of his mind because she wouldn't come out. But the first thing I did was run to that tree because it was a safe zone for me. I felt awful. But in order to handle the pain myself, I needed to run, run to that spot to take my mind away for a bit. Patrick was an added bonus.

"Did our little session in the woods help?" His little lick of his lips and smirk had me chuckling a little, my legs practically trembling as usual from our ventures against said tree. I could still feel his lips against mine, his hands traveling my body, his entire length practically slamming into me over and over again to numb the pain. And it was exactly what I wanted.

"Didn't my moans tell you the whole story?" He seemed so proud of himself as we walked on. But my smile soon diminished the second I saw the firebird parked near a bunch of trees. And my friends bikes scattered about the road. But one in particular had my blood boiling. Mike's.

"Oh hell no...." I practically ran before Patrick could say a thing, feeling him close behind as I made my way down the trail I knew they were leading to, hearing them running as well down the hill and towards the barrens. Of course, Henry, Belch, and Vic had Mike pinned down with his face in a bunch of raw meat I knew his grandpa was having him run to the store in town on his usual route. The others saw me behind once we stopped in the clearing, their eyes wide from the sight of Patrick with me.

"HENRY!!! You fucking dick...." I immediately grabbed a rock to throw directly at him, but was caught mid air by Patrick, his evil smirk appearing on his face.

"Don't Princess. Don't. I say let this happen. Let Henry have his fun. I want to see this." I jerked my hand away from his grip with a scowl on my lips before launching the rock anyway, hitting Henry directly in the chest with it. And I felt the adrenaline pumping through my veins from the mere gesture of it.

"Sorry Patty. But Henry isn't hurting my friends." Patrick looked beyond pissed from my defiance, looking to hurt someone real bad in this situation, no matter the cost. I simply walked over and helped Mike to his feet and practically shoved Henry away, but just as Mike went running to the others, Henry shoved me so hard I went tumbling onto my ass flat on the rocks.

"I swear you never learn...." Patrick was suddenly in front of me with his words echoing in my head as he practically drug me away by my hair, scraping my entire legs over the rocks in pure pain. I kicked and screamed for dear life as a rock fight ensued between the rivaling sides, a war that has needed to happen for so long.